[Discontinued] Kurviger app

Kurviger app is reaching end of life by the end of the year.
External and internal reasons with finances and resources.

As no one offered a solution, it is discontinued from Google Play.
Android apps are available for old owners on their Google Play (Google Play Help).

Thank you all for the great time.

Cruiser can import / export Kurviger routes.

Development continues, you can find me on Cruiser forum.

1 Like

This is terrible news.

1 Like

Indeed - No good news - and finally the -
from my side the long awaited development of an iphone app -
seems to be history then as well.
From the first view (picture) cruiser seems no beeing bad but once
again unfortunately no iPhone support so far :pensive: :frowning_face:

Does this mean there will not be any updates but it could be used as long as we like, or will it be unusable after the subscription is expired?

1 Like

Too bad …
When I was getting round to know the app and functions well.
Loved this app - especially creating routes on my PC and sending links to my phone.
Sad :frowning: Best of luck for the future apps and thank you

Thank you for Kurviger - it has been wonderful for me. I looked at Cruiser - it’s too complicated for me. I use Scenic on the iphone occasionally and I believe they use the Kurviger routing engine - will Scenic still work in future?

Will the Kurviger web app continuie to work?

I don’t understand? Kurviger has established, well-known, popular subscription and has certain unique selling propositions. Cruiser is kind of none of that. Why not let cruiser die and move on with Kurviger? did I miss something?

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Kurviger has been a great app for me.
Best of luck for the future apps and thank you.

Leider mal wieder auf jemand reingefallen, wo keine größere Firma mit entsprechendem Hintergrund dahinter steht. :sob: :rage:

That is far from a guarantee of continuity.

Here the same. Just took a look at Cruiser. The windows app is not very encouraging to say it in a polite manner.
The Android App shows up as to icons after installing it on my phone. Cruiser and Cruiser GL. No idea what is the difference. I opted in for the beta test option and so I was able to import kurviger routes, but the routing function is not available in the free version. So would have to pay an anual fee of aorund €10,-, which seems ok to me, but as I just was charged for the next year in September. So it would be great to have the chance to test the Cruiser app. If everything works like in Kurviger, I would be happy to pay the annual fee.

Naja, ganz so schlimm ist es auch wieder nicht. Im schlimmsten Fall funktioniert es nach Ablauf des Abozeitraums nicht mehr. Und bei €10,- für ein ganzes Jahr, ist das nicht wirklich eine Katastrophe.
Schade ist es trotzdem, weil ich die App sehr gerne verwendet habe.
Gibt halt leider kaum was besseres für den Zweck.
Ich hoffe die Webplattform bleibt bestehen und ich finde dann eine App, wo ich mir die erstellten Routen importieren kann.

Das sieht nach internen Streitigkeiten aus auf kosten

von vielen die sich in die Kurviger App eingearbeitet haben, von heute auf morgen Schluss.

Ohne eine weitere Erklärung zu den Kurviger Apps 1&2 von heute auf morgen Schluss.

Sehr schwache Vorstellung, Verabschiedung.

2 Likes

Is not bad because the web platform is a reliable -made in Germany- product and as an app OsmAnd is also the better solution.

Only the 1:1 exchange of routes on the road I will miss.

Ist nicht schlimmen denn die Web-Plattform ist ein zuverlässiges -Made in Germany- Produkt und als App ist OsmAnd auch die bessere Lösung.

Einzig das 1:1 tauschen von Routen unterwegs werde ich vermissen.

Versteh ich das jetzt richtig mit meinem Halbenglisch, dass es die kurviger App nicht mehr geben wird? Gilt das nur für Kurviger App 1 oder auch für die Kurviger App 2 @boldtrn was ist hier passiert?

Do I understand correctly with my half-English that the Kurviger App will no longer exist? Does this apply only to Kurviger App 1 or also for the Kurviger App 2 @boldtrn what happened here?

Warum, was ist hier passiert? Kann die App weiter genutzt werden?
Why, what happened here? Can the app continue to be used?

@devemux86
Was ist die Cruiser App? Ist sie kompatibel mit kurviger? Ist sie kompatibel mit dem WunderlinQ?
What is the Cruiser app? Is it compatible with curvier? Is it compatible with the WunderlinQ?

Yep, bleibt abzuwarten, wie die www Kurviger Crew reagieren wird. Eine Web site, die ein .kurviger Format erzeugt, was von keiner anderen App verarbeitet werden kann, macht wenig Sinn, wenn die zugeh. App ersatzlos verschwindet.

Fantastic- another “ developer “ who takes the money then disappears when something better comes along. You won’t even answer the question “ will the app continue to work “ at the minimum it should as we ALL PAID YOU to choose your app over others.

2 Likes

Ich bin gerade völlig durch den Wind. Ich habe jetzt die letzten 2 Jahre alles mit der kurviger Internetseite und der App gemacht und bin gerade dabei meinen Urlaub für nächstes Jahr zu planen mit der Internetseite und der App. Was ist die Lösung für die Zukunft?
I’m completely lost right now. I’ve been doing everything with the curvy website and app for the last 2 years now and I’m in the process of planning my vacation for next year with the website and app. What is the solution for the future?

1 Like