My PRO subscription of the app canceled and refunded

Hi.
The other day my yearly subscription of the pro version of the app was due for payment. My credit card was charged €10, but the amount was immediately refunded again and now all the pro features are locked. If I tap on subscriptions in the app there’s just an error message “Google play error”. I can’t find a way to start the subscription again.

I use the pro navigation as my only navigation when riding and need it. But now it’s locked.

How can we solve this?

Need help ASAP.

Thank you!

Kurviger 2 app discontinued, for details please see

You can install Kurviger 3 app via playstore

Thank you. I know, but v3 is a beta without all the functionality and features of V2. For one, it only speaks English in voice navigation, not my language…

Why lock down the V2 before a final v3 is finished and released?

As already mentioned:

1 Like

So I have to rely on and try to use a half functioning beta release for no one knows how long…?

You can set the language for the navigation (it is the same as the language for the UI).

If only the spoken instructions sound wrong, have a look here: I can't hear any voice output / turn instructions [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

If there are other issues, feel free to report them in a separate thread.

Hallo,
Anfang des Jahres wurden mir die knapp 10 Euro Abo Gebühren abgebucht, obwohl es eine neue App gab / gibt. Ich lese immer wieder, dass Leute, die Kurviger Pro schon einige Jahre genutzt haben, ihr Abo behalten. Wenn ich allerdings in meinen Account schaue, ist das Feld “Abo verwalten” ausgegraut und ich kann nichts sehen / prüfen. Danke für eine Klärung - ansonsten TOP App.

Ich habe deine Anfrage mal verschoben, falls du ein Kurviger Pro Abo hast, dann läuft dieses aus und der Betrag wird automatisch zurückerstattet. Falls du noch die Kurviger 1 Pro hast, dann kannst du diese noch nutzen, siehe dazu unsere Doku: Aktuelle und bisherige Versionen der Kurviger App [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

1 Like