Kurviger 2.0.11 (Beta)

I installed Kurviger 1 Free from the Store because if I click on the Kurviger 1 Free link I get the information that the google account which I use in the web is not the same that I use on my device. Maybe this is why it is not working?

Google is responsible and handles Google Play updates.
If you have done everything correctly, you can only wait for the update.

You must register in the Beta program with your device Google account.
How else will Google Play know that an account is registered in the program?

ok seems to be the problem. When I now use the link for install I am asked to select the device of 4. Is this version then only running on this one device? Do I have then to use this link on all other devices too to use the Beta or is this then done automatically?

Please just follow the instructions:

Google links the apps and purchases with the accounts.
You can see Google Play Help for more details.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: App: Navigation UI design

Vielleicht meint er die tausende km-langen GPS-Aufzeichnungen, die auf dem Display angezeigt werden können.

Perhaps he means the thousands of kilometers of GPS records that can be shown on the display.

A post was split to a new topic: You are not permitted to view the requested resource

Hi Tom,
du must in “meine Apps und Spiele” dann oben ganz rechts auf den Reiter “Beta” gehen.

Von alleine kommt das Update NICHT!

LG Frank

Just a hint / a question, definitely not urgent: If I understand right
Arrow position
and the answer
Implementation
the position marker might be placed a little bit more down in “2D, North up” view (center of visible map), especially with two text lines at top border.

If yes, should it work already in 2.0.7?

As far as I can see, the position marker is still centered on screen:

This was discussed in the internal closed test.
So most users cannot read that discussion. :slightly_smiling_face:

There was no change.

The discussion was about the Y position shift lower in map rotation.
(outside map rotation, the map center is always used)

1 Like

Hallo
Kurviger 2
Wie bekomme ich die Umrandung weg?Auch der Strassenname ist ausgeschaltet aber das Feld ist da.Ich sehe keine Tankstellen mehr.

It will be removed in next update.

It can be disabled in “Settings | Navigation | Turn instruction”.
(this is not “Street name” display)

They can be enabled with menu “Map | Map layers”.

So die Tankstellen werden angezeigt
Aber ich bekomme den Strassenname nicht weg.Ist in den Einstellungen ausgeschaltet.

It is not “Street name”, this is the next turn instruction.
(it has the next turn icon)

It can be disabled in “Settings | Navigation | Turn instruction”.

Habs geschnallt :+1:
Danke
Gruss Rolf

Kurviger 2.0.8 (Beta) is on Google Play (instructions):

- Various improvements

Icon background color of Kurviger 2.08 and Kurviger Pro now different, even on home screen :+1:
Reduces risk to mix them up a lot:

1 Like

The previous combination was strange: gray + indigo colors.
For now I used teal colors (like already exist in app dialogs).

Should pressed buttons remain blue?
(blue buttons are more common)

Anyway it is not final…
If there is a better suggestion from Material collection:

I also recognized the different icon color, that’s nice. Helps better identifiy the 1 Pro and 2.x.
I don’t know much about design. You can influence the colour of the arrow via the foreground colour. For me, it would be consistent if the colour of the text and the colour of the pressed button were adjusted to the same colour, because otherwise you might have two different shades of blue on the screen, which would look like a break in style.
But that is not really important to me. More important for me is that I can read the nav bar texts during navigation. It’s just a thought.

Don’t know if this is possible and if it is good looking: would it be technically easy to adjust the arrow and text filling with the foreground color options and the shaddow/border with the background color options? Maybe just for testing in 2.0.9 and if the majority of users says good, then keep, otherwise take back.