Kurviger 2.0.11 (Beta)

Google Play does not provide such facilities.
(the 2 apps are independent for Google and app purchases are private)

Google Play cannot be linked with third-party stores.

I can’t access the beta. When I click the instructions I get a message that I’m part of the beta. I then try to install Kurviger 1 Free and I don’t have any option to install and a note that says “Removing your account from the beta test program. You may want to uninstall the beta test version and install the public version”.
Could this be because I still have Kurviger Pro installed and I’m part of the Kurviger 1 Beta?
I didn’t want to uninstall Kurviger Pro if this wasn’t the reason since I don’t want to loose all my settings, etc.

I figured it out. I had to install the app using the links above from my PC and not from the Google Play store on my phone. I now have the beta installed on my phone. I did notice that in order to use the features in the beta I need to purchase a subscription (monthly or yearly). Is that expected for the beta?

Ich habe den Link benutzt und erhielt die Nachricht “Willkommen im Testprogramm. Du bist Tester”. Das schon vor einiger Zeit. Aber nichts tut sich! Kurviger 2 ist nicht im playstore, ich erhalte kein Update! Ihr schreibt “es dauert einige Zeit”, aber was ist “einige Zeit”? Einige scheinen es schon bekommen zu haben, das verstehe ich nicht. Mache ich was falsch?

From reading the messages above it appears that I do need to pay to use the pro features during the beta. That’s fine, I just wanted to be sure before I made a purchase.

There is a free trial that is automatically provided by Google Play.

Please see more details above.

Have you followed the instructions in Google Play registration page
and install Kurviger 1 Free to receive the Kurviger 2 (Beta) update?

Welcome to the testing program.

You are a tester.

You’ll receive an update to the Kurviger - Motorcycle and Scenic Roads Navi app if you already have it installed on your device.

If you don’t have the Kurviger - Motorcycle and Scenic Roads Navi app installed, download it on Google Play.

Note: It can take a while for you to receive the update.

Ahhhhhhh! Habe es wohl ĂŒberlesen, weil nicht geglaubt. Das ich als kurviger - pro - Nutzer zusĂ€tzlich noch kurviger free installieren muss, fand ich wohl unlogisch und habe es gedanklich weggewischt. Aber egal, ich habe es gemacht und nun habe ich zusĂ€tzlich auch kurviger 2.x auf meinem Handy.

Ahhhhhh! Have it probably overread, because not believed. That I as a kurviger - pro - user must additionally install kurviger free, I found probably illogical and have it mentally wiped away. But anyway, I did it and now I also have kurviger 2.x on my phone.

Es ist nicht ungewöhnlich, dass man fĂŒr eine Beta bezahlen muss.
Das ist bei Microsoft so, und war auch bei Kurviger 1 Pro so.

Das schöne bei Kurviger 2 (beta) ist, dass du parallel weiterhin Kurviger 1 Pro nutzen kannst.
Mit den selben Karten und den selben Routen.
Du könntest sogar wÀhrend der Fahrt zwischen Kurviger 2 und Kurviger 1 Pro wechseln.

It is not unusual to have to pay for a beta.
This is the case with Microsoft, and was also the case with Kurviger 1 Pro.

The nice thing about Kurviger 2 (beta) is that you can still use Kurviger 1 Pro in parallel.
With the same maps and the same routes.
You could even switch between Kurviger 2 and Kurviger 1 Pro while driving.

1 Like

Hi Leute,
bin ohne lange zu fackeln dabei!
Habe kurviger 1 app pro und kurviger Web Tourer.
Dazu nun (aus absoluter Überzeugung) kurviger App 2.
Ging ganz einfach und schnell (kurviger FREE installieren, fĂŒr beta anmelden, 10min gewartet, Update). Alles gut. Einstellungen aus pro 1 exportiert und in 2 importiert. Dazu noch ein wenig angepasst.

Geld fĂŒr ein Jahr sofort bezahlt, somit werbefrei.

Sauber!

Ich glaube an euch!

LG Frank

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: App: Display speed limit

Hallo,

ja das hat heute super funktioniert. Du muss aber eine Route geplant haben und fahren.
Die neue Version ist absolut Top. Ich bin seit 2Jahren mit kurviger unterwegs und es wird immer besser.
Thanks for the perfect Job.

1 Like

Hey Achim,
ich hatte eine Route geplant und bin diese auch gefahren. Hast du noch etwas anderes installiert oder nur die Beta und die Funktion hat funktioniert?

Hey Axel,

nein, sonst nix, hat alles funktioniert. Du musst schneller fahren als erlaubt. Dann kommt ein Zeichen mit der Geschwindigkeit und eine Sprachansage.

Danke fĂŒr deine RĂŒckmeldung. Habe ich alles gemacht aber ohne Erfolg. Naja, vielleicht klappt es ja nach der Beta

I would like to switch to Kurviger 2, but I would like to transfer my overlays to the the app.
Can this be transferred?

Hallo, ich möchte gerne zu Kurviger 2 wechseln, aber ich möchte meine Overlays nicht verlieren.
Kann ich die in die neue App transferieren?

Habe heute mit der Beta navigiert, lief alles super. Habe heute auch mal nach Kontakt mit @boldtrn einfach die Neuberechnung der Route wÀhrend der Navigation deaktiviert. Ergebnis war auch hier Top. Das einzige was nicht geklappt hat war im Folgemodus der 3D Mode, hier ging nur 2D. Habe ich da was falsch gemacht?

Have navigated today with the beta, everything went great. Have today also times after contact with @boldtrn simply disabled the recalculation of the route during navigation. Result was also here top. The only thing that did not work was the 3D mode in follow mode, only 2D worked here. Have I done something wrong?

1 Like

Overlays?
You can open the same maps, routes, tracks, bookmarks and preferences in Kurviger 2.

You can select the map orientation in follow mode by tapping the compass.

Please see the manual for more details:
https://docs.kurviger.de/app/manual/general#using_follow_mode

I mean the recorded tracks, which are permanently shown. Where are these recorded tracks stored?

Ich zeichne meine gefahrenen Routen auf und möchte diese gerne mit kopieren.
Wo werden diese aufgezeichneten Routen gespeichert?