All right, so we are at 100% now. So far I haven’t seen any bigger issues. If anything pops up, please let me know.
This update improves quite a bit. Most improvements are on the technical side and you should not see any changes.
Here are some of the visible changes are:
- We now use a higher quality elevation model which massively improves the height graph (bottom-right) and also the overall ascend and descend of the route.
- The elevation in tunnels and on bridges does not follow the hill or valley, but stays steady. (see for example this thread).
- Tracks with no tracktype are no considered unpaved (see this thread).
- Route calculation should be faster.
- Improved ETA calculation for motorways.
Most importantly, this will make further development for routing features a lot faster, so keep your eyes open for new features and improvements .