New website bug --> Cannot read property '1' of undefined

You have a bug that greatly affects all routes I saved but you should be able to fix it simply.All our routes have elevation=false which errors out on the new website. If I set this to true, it works again. Please fix ASAP!! We have over 130 routes saved.

Thanks a lot for finding this! I could fix this issue locally and should be working on Kurviger in a few minute (maybe 5-10).

Thanks again for reporting. I just deployed the fix. If you see this issue again, please let me know.

I just checked by a few of my routes and it is all fixed. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am getting this error regardless of elevation setting. This error renders all of my routes useless. No matter which file I try to import.

It would be great if you could provide more details so that we can investigate this issue.

I tried to further improve the code to avoid this issue. Please let me know if this resolves the issue for you or not.

Ich kann keine Routen mehr planen, weil jedesmal diese Fehlermeldung kommt. Die Tour führt nun nicht mehr vom Start zum Ziel sondern endet im Nirgendwo.

I can no longer plan routes because I get this error message every time. The tour no longer leads from start to finish but ends in nowhere.

Did you try to clear browser cache and reload page (there was a bug which is already fixed)?

Habe den Cache gelöscht und die Seite neu geladen und dennoch. Im Screenshot siehst Du, den Start- und Zielpunkt und die Route (geht in eine völlig andere Richtung) und die Fehlermeldung. Lediglich die Angaben zu Entfernung etc. stimmen. Wenn ich die Topographieanzeige ausschalte, geht es.

I cleared the cache and reloaded the page and still. In the screenshot you can see the start and destination point and the route (goes in a completely different direction) and the error message. Only the information on distance etc. is correct. If I turn off the topography display, it works.

Got this error while trying to import a route into the NEW “improved” website. Did not have any problem importing into the old page. How can this be resolved?

Did you try to clear browser cache and reload page (there was a bug which is already fixed)?
If that does not help: Can you provide an example file?

Wie meinst du das? Tritt der Fehler nur auf, wenn das Höhendiagramm sichtbar ist?

Genau. Wenn das Höhendiagramm ausgeschaltet ist und ich die Seite dann neu lade, geht alles wieder.

Danke für den Hinweis, ich bin gerade dabei das Höhendiagramm zu überarbeiten, hoffentlich löst sich so das Problem.

Kannst du es nochmal probieren? Ich hab das gerade mal überarbeitet.

Super. Jetzt geht es. Vielen Dank. Kurviger ist echt unschlagbar. An die neue Website muss ich mich erst gewöhnen. :wink:

Gibt es immer noch die Möglichkeit, Streckensperrungen anzeigen zu lassen?

2 Likes

Ja das braucht ein bisschen Eingewöhnungszeit :wink:

Ja, das funktioniert übrigens noch gleich wie früher. Route planen und im Höhendiagramm kann man zwischen Höhe, Routen-Information und Max Geschwindigkeit wechseln (ist ein Kurviger Tourer Feature).

1 Like