Carte Michelin

j ’ ai beaucoup d ’ amis qui utiliseraient Kurviger si cartes Michelin , pour le moment leur préférences va toujours encore vers ITNConverter qui utilise les Cartes Michelin.

Calimoto hat übrigens eine ähnliche Anzeige von schönen Strecken:

Hello,

I really like to layout of Michelin Maps to plan my motorcycle routes, so therefore the question if it would make sense or would be possible to implement the Michelin MAP in the Web planer?

thanks
Markus

1 Like

Je me permet de relancer le sujet
en fait l ’ apport de carte Michelin permettrait de faire un grand bon en avant pour Kurviger

I am happy to look into Michelin again, the last time, they did not offer an api that we could integrate into Kurviger. They do have an API, but is pretty locked down on their own product.

1 Like

As it appears, Michelin hasn’t updated their API - so as it stands right now, it seems we can’t integrate their services :frowning:.

Hello
je relance le sujet , je sais que c ‘est problématique pour vous de pouvoir utiliser le fond de carte Michelin , mais je viens de me rendre compte qu’ un logiciel comme ItnCnoc de Benichou utilise non pas Michelin mais Plan ViaMichelin qui montre les routes vertes découvertes de Michelin
Peut être une solution ?

From our side my last statement is still valid. If there was a way for us to use the Michelin map, I don’t see a reason why we shouldn’t add it. That said, I don’t see any updates for their API (last update is from 2019 as far as I can see). I don’t know how Benichou is using Michelin and what agreements they have with Michelin. The last time I tried to arrange something with Michelin I talked to a lot of different people from their support and in the end did not accomplish anything.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Which map to chooes