Using the old app Kurviger Pro 2.2.28

I have been using the Kurviger Pro 2.2.28 navigation app (green icon) since May 2022. I was unable to renew my subscription in May 2023:
“Ein bis Dezember 2022 abgeschlossenes Pro-Abo endet automatisch am Ende seiner Laufzeit”
“A Pro subscription taken out until December 2022 automatically ends at the end of its term”.
But now I can no longer use the installed app either.
Google Play error
I can do planing and import, but no navigation.
Is there a way to continue using the app from 2022 without installing the new beta version?

Sven

Hello and unfortunately this is no longer possible. The provider (that was not the original Kurviger team) no longer offers the software.

If you want to continue navigating with Kurviger you have to use the new app from Kurviger Team and buy the Touerer+ subscription.

Wenn man bei K2 mit Offline-Karten, GPS-Aufzeichnung…
bleiben möchte kann man auch zu Cruiser wechseln.

Hallo Forum,
Houston, wir haben Problem.
Ich bin aktuell in Leh in Nordindien und morgen starten wir zu unserer Ladakh-Reise.

Da ich nur Teilnehmer bin brauche ich keine Navigation würde aber die Tracks gerne mitschreiben.

Zu dem Zweck wollte ich gerade die benötigten Offline Karten runter laden und testweise die Tracking Funktion anwerfen.
Beide Male bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung Google Play Fehler.
Sind diese Funktionen bei der Version 2.2.28 hat nicht mehr verfügbar, dann brauche ich nicht weiter suchen.
Oder mache was falsch?

Hallo,

leider ist dein Abo abgelaufen und deine Version ist eingestellt worden. Du kannst die Version nicht mehr nutzen.

Such dir eine App nur zum Aufzeichnen im App Store.

1 Like

Can anyone help? esp developer… I have had the app for about 3 years . It has worked extremely well. i had pro with navigation.Suddenly when I try to press the navigation button to start, it’s asked me to upgrade to pro and displays " Subscriptions" a long paragraph and below-" google play error." I thought that I already had the pro. . I did notice that the Google play store asked me to pay for a subscription which It then returned to me.
I cannot understand why.
Should this app still work .Kurviger 2.2.28
Why was the payment returned by google play store
can you reactivate my kurviger pro app-please help

The Kurviger App (V2), has been discontinued at the end of 2022. Existing subscribers can still use the app for the duration of the subscription, an extension of the Kurviger Pro subscription is unfortunately not possible.

We have already released a new app. We are also offering a subscription for navigation and offline maps. You can find more about this on our pricing page.

1 Like

The same thing has happened to me. I had been with version 2.2.28 PRO for over a year and was very happy with it.

I imagined that this would be the answer; but this implies going to pay from € 10 / year to 29.99 !!

Under these conditions, I’m sorry: GOODBYE, and I’ll be back to GoogleMaps.

Hello and welcome,

it’s a pity that you see it that way and don’t want to continue supporting the great Kurviger project.

Please note the following.

The 30 euros include web (previously 10 euros) and app (previously 10 euros). This means that you have real additional costs of 10 euros compared to before.

However, for the sake of standardization, the decision was made to no longer separate the web and app.

However, these additional costs now include a free cloud service and new functions are constantly being added.

I think the costs are absolutely reasonable and please take a look at everything that has become more expensive.

2 Likes

Für die wo Kurviger 2 ohne den Web Planer benützen sind das 200% mehr.

Für die wo Kurviger 2 Offline mit BRouter und separaten map Karten Download benützen
ist K3 kein Ersatz.

Was ist denn jetzt deine persönliche Konsequenz daraus?

Diese Frage stellt sich mir nicht da ich immer noch zufrieden bei K1 bin.

Dann könntest du dich ja auch mal grundsätzlich positiv über Kurviger äussern, das K1 für das damalige schmale Geld, immer noch läuft und das sogar noch mit Android 14.

Nur meckern finde ich etwas einseitig, besonders wenn man von der K2 Situation nicht betroffen ist.

Kurviger hatte über Wochen ein Angebot, Kurviger Web und App für 20 Euro zu buchen.

1 Like

Tatsachen ist bei mir kein meckern und daß ich mit der K1 App immer noch zufrieden bin ist eigentlich positiv.

Kurviger unterstütze ich aber mit dem Tourer Abo.

K3 wird für mich erst interessant wenn Offline mit BRouter und separaten map Karten Download verfügbar ist.

Das war ja jetzt ein kleines Lob :slight_smile:

Da musst du dann aber noch lange warten

Aber wie du schon einige Male geäußerst hast: Das wurde ja von jemandem entwickelt, der nicht zum Kurviger-Team gehört.

Außerdem kann ich kein Meckern seitens @Biker erkennen - und eine Alternative hat er ja auch schon genannt: Using the old app Kurviger Pro 2.2.28 - #3 by Biker

Warten kommt einem nur lange vor wenn man etwas unbedingt braucht. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Viele sind mit K1 und K2 sehr zufrieden und K1 und K2 ist eine
Weiterentwicklung von Cruiser die immer noch verfügbar ist und mit K1 und K2 vergleichbar.