Tourer Plus subscription not recognized / Tourer Plus-Abonnement nicht erkannt

I’ve looked at the other posts here on this and I’ve only got one email registered with Kurviger however the app will let me log in but does not recognize me as a Tourer Plus subscriber anymore, only as a free account. Started subscription on 6/30/2023, can still see the subscription is active through Google Play Store.

Ich habe mir die anderen Beiträge hier zu diesem Thema angesehen und habe nur eine E-Mail-Adresse bei Kurviger registriert. Die App erlaubt mir jedoch die Anmeldung, erkennt mich aber nicht mehr als Tourer Plus-Abonnent, sondern nur noch als kostenloses Konto. Das Abonnement wurde am 30.06.2023 gestartet. Über den Google Play Store kann immer noch angezeigt werden, dass das Abonnement aktiv ist.

@boldtrn Can you assist?

I can verify that you have an active Tourer+ subscription with your Google account (that you used in the forum as well).

I would recommend that you first try the steps listed here: I can't access my Kurviger Tourer subscription [Kurviger Knowledgebase].

Sometimes it is enough log out and back in. Sometimes it is related to issues with the cache or with some browser plugin.

I attempted multiple log out/log ins and also cleared the cache for the app. Neither worked, however I just uninstalled the app then reinstalled then used the same log in information and it recognizes the subscription again finally. Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

Hallo,

ich habe folgendes Problem.
Ich habe die + Version gerade in der Testversion.
Wenn ich nun eine Navigation starte, dann beginnt der Pfeil sich von alleine zu bewegen, wie bei der Strecken Simulation.
Das ist ja nicht korrekt oder?
Was muss ich ändern, damit sich die Navigation erst bewegt, wenn ich fahre?

Hast Du evtl. den Simulations-Modus an?
Einstellungen | Navigations-Einstellungen | Simuliere Navigation

2 Likes

Tausend Dank. Das ist ja fies, bei mir war das automatisch aktiviert…
Wie dem auch sei, es geht jetzt, tausend Dank!