Switch for Highway ON/OFF on the Screen

Hello,
it would be helpful while navigating avoiding “highway”
via a switch could turn on and off on the Screen.

Greetings HDKalli

1 Like

I am not sure, I can follow you, could you clarify?

Hi,
I mean, switch between “allow freeway” and “avoid freeway” during the tour with a switch on the display without leaving the navigation app.

Thanks for the proposal. Right now this is not planned.

Kurviger has 4 Curvages and 7 avoidances.
What is special about “avoid highway” that it would justify a shortcut of its own?

BTW.
Kurviger avoides highways in “curvy” and “extra curvy” anyway.
I don’t use “avoid highway” at all, but use mainly the curviness to adjust the route.

What is your use case?

Bonjour, vous écrivez «Kurviger a 4 courbes et 7 évitements.
Ce qui est particulier à « éviter l’autoroute », c’est qu’il justifierait un raccourci à lui tout seul.»
Sur mon application l’évitement avec le logo d’une voiture indique «éviter les autoroutes» est-ce vrai ou une erreur de traduction, svp ?

Hello,
grafik
Fast Streets mostly with two lines in one direction =
Highway - Freeway - Expressway - Interstate - Autobahn - Kraftfahrstrassen - Motorway
…on the end the “Racetracks” :wink:

That was a question:

Quelle est la particularité de l’expression “éviter l’autoroute” pour qu’elle justifie un raccourci à part entière ?

This traffic sign France road sign C107.svg30x30

See also:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dtrunk

Special off this Botton were to leave the Highway without leaving the App while i drive and the App do a Rerouting without Highway.

Hi,
diese Einstellung muß ich bei der Planung machen!!
Mein Wunsch wäre das die App aus welchen Gründen auch immer mir die Möglichkeit gibt
während der Tour zu entscheiden die Autobahn zu verlassen und Landstrasse zu fahren.
Ich denke jeder hat das schon getan!
Im Moment ist das ja wohl nur möglich wenn ich anhalte und meine Vermeidungen neu einstelle.
Umständlich.