Strada Provinciale Rosazza San Giovanni Oropa (SP513) non routable

[EN] I think I have found an issue with the route calculated by Kurviger
[DE] Ich glaube ich habe einen Fehler bei der Routenberechnung von Kurviger gefunden

Strada Provinciale Rosazza San Giovanni Oropa (SP513) including the tunnel Galleria Federico Rosazza in the Italian province of Biella is not routable, big detour is suggested. Did not find any hints about a closure. Here is the description of this road by the Province of Biella, department of Planning, Infrastructure, Mobility, Transport and Civil Security: http://www.provincia.biella.it/sites/default/files/2020-02/SP%20513%20Rosazza%20-%20Oropa.pdf.
anybody any idea?

Could you please share a link to the route showing the issue?

Have a look here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/234911204

“modifiche a seguito di alluvione e correzione landuse”.

Apparently there was a flood. If you find out that this has been fixed, let us know, and we can try to fix the data.

thank you very much for the quick response! In case I find that it is repaired, I will let you know.

I have been there last week and I can confirm that the road is still closed. Looks like road reconstruction works are on-going. I was there during the weekend so I did not see any workers. My personal estimation is that the closure will still last for quite a while.

1 Like

Hello, does someone knows if it’s open again?
Thanks a lot

Thibaut

Mit ein bisschen Phantasie und Google kann man diese Seite finden:

Demnach sollte die StraĂźe inzwischen wieder frei sein - Google-Maps wurde wohl berichtigt und zeigt keinerlei Sperrung. Um ganz sicher zu gehen, vielleicht die Kontaktdaten in der ersten Zeile der website nutzen?

With a little imagination and Google you can find the above mentioned website.
According to this, the road should be free again by now - Google maps has been corrected and shows no closing at all. To be on the safe side, maybe use the contact details in the first line of the website?

1 Like