Skip point

Oggi ho parcheggiato poco prima del punto 1… Ho messo in pausa il navigatore ed ho visitato il posto… Quando sono ripartito, ovviamente non avevo più bisogno di andare al punto 1 (già visitato) non sono riuscito a saltarlo (“casa” - fine, non sostituiva il “punto 1” ) vedi filmato

Today I parked just before point 1… I paused the navigator and visited the place… When I set off again, obviously I no longer needed to go to point 1 (already visited) I couldn’t skip it ("home " - end, did not replace “point 1” ) see video

Thanks for sharing. I think I know what happened here. This is an edge case if you are very close to the last waypoint before the destination. You should have been able to just continue riding though, so there should not have been an issue, right?

Certo non ho avuto nessun problema di viaggio perché il punto 1 era lungo il percorso, ma cosa sarebbe successo se non lo fosse? Da programmatore posso dire che qualcosa non funziona, Se salto un punto l’applicazione deve ricalcolare il percorso da… A… Non esiste nessuna logica “se é vicino” o “se è lontano”.

Of course I didn’t have any travel problems because point 1 was along the route, but what if it wasn’t? As a programmer I can tell that something doesn’t work. If I skip a point the application has to recalculate the path from… To… There is no logic “if it’s close” or “if it’s far”.

In this case there is :slight_smile:.

You would not have an issue. VP1 was internally already marked as visited, because you were close to it. Therefore the app did not skip it. We could enforce the skip for this case and I can put this on the todo list, but there should not be any issue from this behaviour.

2 Likes