Rokk HO kein Zugang zum Konto mehr

i paid my account 2022. I can no longer log in ? My account is gone ? Here I am logged in and it works but when I plan a tour I can no longer log in to save. What happened ? Do I have to pay every 6 months now ? I was constantly prompted to enter a new e-mail address. I changed my email address and now I have lost my old account. I do not understand, please help. :sob:

Ich habe mein Konto 2022 bezahlt. Ich kann mich nicht mehr anmelden ? Mein Konto ist weg ? Hier bin ich eingeloggt und es funktioniert, aber wenn ich eine Tour plane, kann ich mich nicht mehr einloggen und speichern. Was ist passiert? Muss ich jetzt alle 6 Monate bezahlen?
Ich wurde ständig aufgefordert, eine neue E-Mail-Adresse einzugeben. Ich habe meine E-Mail-Adresse geändert und jetzt habe ich mein altes Konto verloren.
Ich verstehe das nicht, bitte helfen Sie mir. :sob:

I assume this is for the website?

I can see that you have a subscription with the same account you use here in the forum. This is a login with Google Account. You haven’t signed into this account for several months. Could you double check if sign in with Google helps?