Reverse routing

Hey there,
After the website look got a refreshment, I cannot find the reverse routing calculation button anymore.
It may take a while to get used to the new look, but I am using kurviger frequently and still haven’t found it even accidentally.

Hallo,
seit die Website einen neuen Look erhalten hat, kann ich die Route umkehren Funktion nicht mehr finden.
Ich bin mir bewusst dass es eine Weile dauert bis man sich an das neue Aussehen gewöhnt, nutze kurviger aber fast täglich und habe es noch nicht gefunden, bin auch nicht zufällig drübergestolpert.

1 Like

It is a bit hidden :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 09.37.44

1 Like

Thank you. You saved my day :smiley:

1 Like

[Describe your problem, please try to provide as much information as possible]

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
Device: HUAWEI - VOG-L29 - Android: 10 - WebView: 114.0.5735.196
App-Version: 3.1.0 - 1331
Screen: 360 x 780 px - 3dppx

Hello and what is the question or problem now?

@Jan_Lorenzen
I moved your request into this topic and I hope it will be the right one.

It is easier to unterstand your issue, if you write whole sentences… :wink:

1 Like

… and I did. I will try again, with a somewhat shorter version.

If you make what is basically a manual Round-trip with start, 1 waypoint and stop, then use reverse route to go the other way round…
It just switches start/stop, but route direction stays the same.
I tried with a few more waypoint, same result.

@Viola
It is regarding the Android app. No idea if the website have the same issue.

“Reverse route” does not mean, that you get the same route just in reverse direction.
This would be impossible (e.g. oneways)

It chances the order your waypoints are visited.
Test it with a few more waypoints!

BTW:
Not related, but “avoid main roads” and “avoid narrow roads” at the same time, is IMHO not a wise setting. There is not much left to route :wink:
I recommend to use avoidances sparse.

Thanks for the response with regards to the “Reverse route”. In that case, just to nitpick, I would prefer the function to be named “Reverse waypoints”. :slight_smile:

With regards to avoidances…
I use avoidances actively, until I get the route I want. The right combination of avoidances with regards to main and narrow roads works wonders for my routes, at least here in Denmark.

For trips in Germany I need significantly different settings however, to get the kind of routes I am looking for.
My guess/hypothesis is that a Germans definition of a main/narrow road is quite different than that of a Danes. /shrug

Anyway, it was a nice riddle for the weekend. Took me some minutes to understand what happens and that a shaping point solves it. Thanks :grinning: