Recorded trip gone, any way to recover?

I am on a long trip of around 5k km and until now it worked fine to pause the navigation and resume the next day. Today as we opened the app, it finished the navigation and we had no way to stop it.
Now the red dotted line is gone and under “aufgezeichnete Touren” we can’t find it.
Is there any way to get the trip back?
Thanks in advance

The app finished the navigation on its own? Or did you manually click the finish navigation button? If you clicked it manually, did you save the recording?

I did take a look at your account and can’t see a recent recording, so, if you clicked finish navigation and the closed that view, then the recording is gone.

If you did not finish the navigation, I would recommend to restart your phone, maybe there is a temporary issue.

BTW: Could you clarify what OS and app version you are using?

We opened the app, my gf showed me the phone and it said trip finished, and when I pressed back (arrow top left) the recording was gone.
Even under recorded trips there is nothing.
I have the current Android version and a OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite.

Yes, so you probably pressed the red button “finish ride”. If you close the view and don’t save the recording, then the recording is gone, as you decided not to save it.