Premium options can not be booked / subscibtion impossible

I’ve tried different browsers (edge,firefox) on my Windows-PC to book the premium otions but I always recieve the message:

Paddle is not defined

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/115.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/115.0.1901.188
Cookies Enabled: true
Screen: 1920 x 1080 px - 1dppx

Changes to active subscriptions can only be made on the same platform where the subscription was made. Please try again with the Kurviger Website. Same problem on webb

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
Device: samsung - SM-N975F - Android: 12 - WebView: 115.0.5790.138
App-Version: 3.1.0 - 1331
Screen: 385 x 811 px - 3.75dppx

This sounds like a possible Adblock, VPN, Scriptblock, etc. problem. My guess is that something is blocking access to Paddle on your machine. Could you verify? If it happens on different browsers, it might be due to DNS blockers like PiHole.

Are you sure you are using the website? If you are on your Android phone, both look very similar.

after deactiviting my VPN it worket fine - thanks for the hint

2 Likes