Our Trip to the Gardasee - (Kinda luxury- but very nice)

Travel Report: Motorcycle Tour Around Lake Garda

Day 0: Nuremberg – Villa Celeste

As I climb onto my motorcycle in Nuremberg, I can almost smell the adventure. The wind in my face, the smooth shift into the next gear - all of this accelerates my pulse in the first few minutes. On the way to Villa Celeste, our base camp on Lake Garda, we make a stop at Lake Chiemsee, where I enjoy the tranquility and the sparkle of the water.

Day 1: Villa Celeste – Salò – Gargnano – Limone sul Garda

The next morning, the motorcycle glides almost effortlessly on the asphalt road towards Salò. With every kilometer, every curve I leave behind, I feel freer. Arriving in Salò, I enjoy the panorama before I set off for Gargnano.

The drive to Gargnano is an exciting experience - the roads are narrower, the curves sharper. The feeling of the motorcycle leaning into each curve makes my heart beat faster. After a stop in Gargnano, I continue to Limone sul Garda, where I relax while grilling and prepare for the next day.

Day 2: Limone sul Garda – Malcesine – Torri del Benaco – Garda

After a hearty breakfast, the journey continues to Malcesine. The wind blowing through my helmet, the scents of the lake and nature that surround me, allow me to fully savor the moment. In Malcesine, I take a break to explore the sights.

The further drive to Torri del Benaco is rather calm, the roads are wider and allow fluid driving. Arriving in Garda, I look forward to the cozy barbecue evening that perfectly rounds off the day.

Day 3: Garda – Lazise – Sirmione – Villa Celeste

The last day begins with a leisurely drive to Lazise. Here, I can fully appreciate the beauty of the landscape and the steady hum of the engine. In Lazise, I visit the old town and then set off for Sirmione.

The roads to Sirmione are narrow and the ride requires my full attention. In Sirmione itself, I enjoy a delicious ice cream before I make my way back to Villa Celeste. The final evening at the grill rounds off the journey and allows me to review the special moments.

These three days on Lake Garda were an unforgettable experience. The charm of the road, the rustling of the wind in my helmet, and the beauty of the Italian landscape made this trip something very special.

3 Likes

Lake Garda, really a very beautyful area :smiley:.

Thanks for your short report.

Tried to reproduce it in Kurviger with your destinations with curvature “Extra curvy” and made some additional shaping points to use Forra del Brasa and to go to Riva and Torbole: Kurviger
Seems to be a very nice journey. Have made nice experiances in some of your destinations and in the area. And there are possible a lot more variations using the nice roads in this area.

2 Likes