Offline routing doesn't work (Kurviger Pro app)

Hi,

I bought the pro version of kurviger app and downloaded some offline-maps. But the routing doesn’t work without internet connection. GPS is on and the app shows my current position correctly. I can also set a target location. But everytime a want to start the navigation, the app tells me there’s no route available.

If I switch on the internet connection, the app is calculating the route immediately. From that point on I’m able to use the app in offline-mode. But everytime I want to start a new route, I’ve to go online for calculating.

I want to use the app 100% offline like a standalone naviagtion system. Pretty sure I’m doing something wrong.

Hallo,

die Offlinekarten dienen nicht dem Offlinerouting Offline Karten Tutorial [Kurviger Knowledgebase]. Zum Routing gibt es hier einen Guide Offline-Routing Guide [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

Hello,

the offline maps are not used for offline routing Offline Maps Guide [Kurviger Knowledgebase]. For routing there is a guide here Offline Routing Guide [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

2 Likes

Then you have to specify in settings \ routing \ routing service only the BRouter(offline). But you will lose the excellent kurviger-routing-algorithm …