Meldung: Sprache nicht unterstützt

Ich wollte heute eine Roure, die ich online geplant habe (kurviger.de) abfahren und mich mit der der App Kurviger Pro (1.14.19) navigieren lassen.
Nach dem Import der Route wollte ich die Navigation starten, aber es kommt folgende Meldung:

===================

Sprachausgabe
Sprache nicht unterstützt. Im Market nach einer anderern TTS-Engine suchen?

===================

Wenn ich auf OK tippe , werden ich in den Play Store zu einer TTS-Engine (“NaturalReader Text to Speech”) geleitet.
Aber auch nach der Installation der Engine, kommt die Fehlermeldung bei jedem Vesuch die Navigation zu starten. Ich habe das Telefon schon neu gestartet und auch die Kurviger App de- und wieder installiert.
Hat jemand einen Tipp für mich, was ich machen kann um die Navigation wieder nutzen zu können?

Today I wanted to do a tour that I planned online (kurviger.de) and use the Kurviger Pro app (1.14.19) to navigate.
After importing the route, I wanted to start the navigation, but the following message appears:

====================

Speech output
Language not supported. Looking for a different TTS engine in the market?

====================

When I tap OK, I am directed to a TTS (“NaturalReader Text to Speech”) engine in the Play Store.
But even after installing the engine, the error message appears every time you try to start the navigation. I’ve already restarted the phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the Kurviger app.
Does anyone have any advice for me on what I can do to be able to use the navigation again?

What phone?
What Android?

How did you install Kurviger Pro?

The message informs that it cannot find a text-to-speech engine installed on the device.

Have you installed and selected Google Text-to-Speech in Android language settings?

You can install Google Text-to-Speech:
(you may also need to install the needed languages)

The phone is a HOMTOM HT20 outdoor smartphone (Android 6.0) which I used for navigation with Kurviger App for about 2 years now. But now, without any software changes made, text-to-speech does not work anymore. I will try the recommended Google TTS module.
Any other recommendations what should be checked, too?

It looks like if it works again with the Google TTS service.

For all who might get the same trouble, please note that not “NaturalReader Text to Speech” shall be installed, even if you are linked to this TTS engine, but the “Speech Services by Google”.

Für alle, die das Problem haben oder erst noch bekommen sollten, dass die Sprachausgabe streikt, bitte nicht die verlinkte App “NaturalReader Text to Speech” installieren, sondern “Speech Services by Google”, dann spricht die Kurviger Pro App wieder mit Euch.

1 Like