Kurviger at IMOT Munich/München

This weekend is the IMOT in Munich. Kurviger will be there this year. On Friday and Saturday you can meet me at 10:00//12:00/14:00/16:00 in the Atrium above hall 3, in the showroom D105. I am looking forward to meet some of you :slight_smile:.

Dieses Wochenende findet in München die IMOT statt. Kurviger ist dieses Jahr mit dabei. Am Freitag und Samstag findet ihr mich jeweils um 10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00 im Atrium über der Halle 3 im Showroom D105. Kommt doch gern vorbei, ich freue mich schon einige von euch kennen zu lernen.

3 Likes

Daaaamn nice! How about Hamburg motorcycle days in two weeks?!
https://www.hamburgermotorradtage.de/

Vielleicht schaffe ich es hin. Geplant hatte ich es, aber eine Erkältung hat mich überrannt.

Hamburg is too far from Stuttgart, sorry :wink:

Schade, würde mich freuen wenn es klappt, Morgen bin ich noch da :slight_smile:

Put it on your calendar for next year man, I’d be thrilled

Yes, we will see about next year. We intend to be on some expos again :slight_smile:.

Wäre schön gewesen, konnte aber nicht, weil wir gerade erst aus einem Kurzurlaub zurückgekommen sind. Vielleicht klappt’s nächstes Mal.

1 Like

A year passed. IMOT munich / München takes place again from Friday 14. Feb. to Sunday 16. Feb. 2020.

In the blog
https://blog.kurviger.de/motorradmessen-2020-motorradstrassen-sonderausgabe/
at the end of the report is mentioned that @boldtrn takes part at the IMOT.

@boldtrn do you know at which times and where you are presenting kurviger? It would be nice, if you can give us these data.

Thanks in advance and a lot of fun at the IMOT.

2 Likes

Yes that’s correct, I will be at the IMOT again this year. I will be there on Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately I can’t make it on Sunday.

I will be in the Showroom D105 with the team from RoadConcept/Motorradstrassen.

I am looking forward to meet a lot of you there :slight_smile:.

It was a real pleasure to meet you! :smiley:

But IMOT was croweded like hell on saturday :open_mouth:. Next year I think I’ll to try to make it on friday morning if possible.

1 Like

Ich war da und habe Robin getroffen, sehr nettes Gespräch, bin ja gespannt, was sich bei Kurviger noch so alles tun wird in Zukunft!

1 Like

It was really nice meeting you all at the IMOT. Hopefully we can catch up again next year at the IMOT again.

1 Like

Pics or didn’t happen!

1 Like

There is even a video by World spins as fast as we ride

Ok, it’s just 5 seconds or so, but should be proof enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Will kurviger or you @boldtrn be at the IMOT in munich again this year?

I don’t want to promise too much. It is something that we have on our list, I will let you know if I or maybe someone else can make it to the IMOT this year.

1 Like