iOS beta feedback. Routes names too big in dropbox

Hello
I just started to play with the iOS beta and tried to import a route made with the web tool but stored in Dropbox. The names are too big and cannot see clearly the different names to choose. May be the icon is not necessary in the list format to choose file I include screenshot

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
Device: Apple - iPhone11,8 - iOS: 17.3.1 - WebView: 17.3.1
App-Version: 3.3.0 - 1056
Screen: 375 x 812 px - 2dppx

These files seem to have the extension “.kml”. I don’t think Kurviger supports this format.
Either use .kurviger files, or even better the Kurviger cloud.

1 Like

Yes, true, I took the screenshot the first time I tried, changed to the gpx afterwards but will change the pic to avoid confusion

Thanks for your feedback. I fear we can’t change these dialogs, as they are either from iOS or from Dropbox (I think in your case from Dropbox). Our app has no direct access to your files or Dropbox, but only through third parties (like the Dropbox app).

Thank you for the answer; could the app turn horizontally so there is more space for the names?

Already planned for the future :slight_smile:

1 Like