I'm not able to add points to a route

Message: Uncaught Error: coordinates must be an array of two or more positions - URL: undefined -Line: 1 - Column: undefined -Error object: {}

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/122.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Cookies Enabled: true
Screen: 2560 x 1440 px - 2dppx

Could you describe what you tried to do? How can this error be reproduced?

sure - easy: create a new route with a start and an endpoint. klick on a point in the map and tried to add a shaping point.

This does work fine for me. Has Kurviger calculated the new route or did you try to add a SP before the route finished calculating?

1 Like

Do you mean “right click” on the map? That should work.

Could this be related to Apple Magic Maus und Kurviger Web? :thinking:

1 Like

yes - right click - I can reproduce the error everytime - switch the Browser for the test, this time Safari:

P.S.: I deleted all local data in the browser (Cookies…) - no change
P.P.S.: you need to set an identical start and finish location and then add the shaping point. Since there is no route so far, this will cause the error

That is the cause.
If start and end are identical you don’t have a route at the beginning.
In this case you may want to start with the round trip option.
Click on the “3 dots”:

1 Like

Message: Error: Invalid LatLng object: (NaN, NaN) - URL: undefined -Line: 1 - Column: undefined -Error object: {}

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0
Cookies Enabled: true
Screen: 1323 x 744 px - 1.935483870967742dppx