How to force the route on unauthorized roads? - Wie kann man die Route auf nicht

[EN] Hello, I would like to upload the GPX track of a competition that allows transit through roads not normally accessible with special permissions.
Unfortunately, Kurviger alters my track by avoiding certain sections.
How can I “force” them to maintain the route? If it’s not possible, it would be an issue because the race takes me through specific points.

[DE] Hallo, ich möchte die GPX-Strecke eines Wettbewerbs hochladen, der mit speziellen Genehmigungen die Durchfahrt auf normalerweise nicht befahrbaren Straßen ermöglicht.
Leider ändert Kurviger meine Strecke, indem es bestimmte Abschnitte vermeidet.
Wie kann ich sie “erzwingen”, um die Route beizubehalten? Wenn das nicht möglich ist, wäre es ein Problem, weil das Rennen mich durch bestimmte Punkte führt.

You can always use “as the bird flies.” This is the icon that looks like a bird on the far left of the curviness icons.

3 Likes

Es sollte möglich sein, die gpx- Datei als Track zu importieren.
Den Track nachfahren kann man dann im Follow-Modus, also ohne Navigation.

1 Like

sorry but i cannot see it!

He means this symbol.

Click on it and the two points will be connected by a simple line.

This turns the calculated route as shown here

into a direct connection:

Or you can click on the curvature symbol in the route

and in the opening window on

2 Likes

This is a track recorded from a mountainbiker (but can be ridden with motobikes): Algarve.gpx (383,6 KB)
If you try to create a route you’ll fail:

But if you use the “beeline” for 3 parts of the route it works:

… see: https://kurv.gr/F89Qt
In navigation you have to “manually” follow the red-dotted-line in these 3 parts - therefore it’s necessary to overlay the route by the original track.

2 Likes