Hello from Catalunya

Hi all,

I’m motorcyclist enthusiast and Kurviger user from 2018. I’ve tried a lot of apps, and it’s the best for my personal use. I usually load GPX to navigate. I always used apps to navigate on motorcycle or car. My first device was an old HP PDA.

I love to develop motorcycle mods and accessories. Like most of engineers, I have always ideas to develop for my hobbies and bussiness.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Hello Airald,
nice to meet you! Same for me - Kurviger is the best for my personal use.
I use only .kurviger-files on my regular smartphone (now a Sony XZ1) - any GPX-file I get from someone will be converted to .kurviger immediately.
Several times we were in the Pyreness by motocycle. Sitting in a strand bar in Cadaques is just great … At the latest in 2026 for the completion of the Sagrada Familia I will be there again!
Kind regards
Wolfgang

2 Likes

2026??? I think Sagrada Familia never will be finished… :rofl:

Best regards.

3 Likes

…like the airport in our capital city Berlin :joy:

Hey hey hey come on now, that one was TECHNICALLY finished… but then they had to start again cause everything was already too old :rofl:

Hola Airald, benvingut al forum :wink:

Today announced that Sagrada Familia will NOT be finished on 2026. There’s no end date… Obiously you can visit Catalunya as many times as you want.

Best regards.

1 Like

Airald,
really bad news! I’m old enough and can’t wait any longer. :unamused:
Several times I was there and would like to see “the final cut”. You are right, seeing Catalunya makes sense at any time!
BR Wolfgang

1 Like