GPS Recording / GPS Tracking

I’ve been using an app called GPS Logger to record my rides. It works quite well. The main downside is that I have to remember to turn it on at the start of the ride.

Hello, I’m new to kurviger.
How can I record my track?
I didn’t find any button or setting?
Can I track my way even if I’m not following GPS track?
Thanks

Hello and welcome,

unfortunately this is not yet possible, but it will be. I’m assuming that the track function will be integrated at the start of Session 24.

Hello Folks,

the new season is upcoming and one of my most loved feature was Route recording. It was mentioned before that this function will pop up eventually with beginning of the new season. Any news about that?

Kind regards, Nico

Hi Nico, we are currently applying the finishing touches to the route recording, it will be in the next Android Release. We don’t give precise dates for these things as there can always be unforeseen hiccups, but it will come soon

5 Likes

Sounds great. Thanks for your reply.

That was quicker than expected. Thanks for your work. Regards, Nico

1 Like

This feature has been implemented with Kurviger App 3.3.0

Hello,
Is it now possible to permamently show ridden tracks on planning view? Is it also possible to import ridden tracks from extenal source (in my case GPX exported from calimoto)?

Yes, in the app open the menu with the top-left Kurviger button, then go to

1. Routes → “Tracked rides” folder with blue background for your previously ridden tracks
  2. Import → File for a GPX from an external source