Forum moderation

We welcome @Patrick as a new moderator in Kurviger forum.

There are already many members answering other user questions every day and we thank them all.

Moderation is not simple, as it requires responsibility, frequent participation and monitoring of forum.
@boldtrn and I do this daily and you can understand that it takes time away from the development.

@Patrick welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

If other users, members of trust level 3 group, are also interested in helping with forum moderation,
please send us a message.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for having me guys.

As Emux already said not much will change, I am here for moderation, monitoring and help.
My opinions do not suddenly carry more weight in decisions or priorities. And I encourage you all to keep on participating and giving regular feedback to the moderation team if you think something is going wrong. Also remember that you can get almost moderator-like powers yourself by simply participating enough and earning a higher trust level

My inbox is open for everybody here if you want to chat or voice a complaint a little less “openly”.

Vielen Dank für euer Vertrauen ihr beiden.

Wie emux schon gesagt hat wird sich nicht viel ändern, ich bin nur hier um zu moderieren und auszuhelfen. Ich habe nicht plötzlich mehr Stimmrecht in Entscheidungen oder Entwicklungs-Prios. Wir müssen da alle weiterhin einfach fleißig kommentieren um überall den Entwicklern zu helfen und das Forum freundlich zu halten. Bedenkt auch, dass ihr selbst einfach so ähnliche Fähigkeiten im Forum erhalten könnt wie ein Moderator, über die Trust-Levels

Meine Inbox hier ist für alle User offen. Meldet euch, wenn ihr was zu besprechen oder eine Beschwerde habt

11 Likes

Glückwunsch für deine neue Aufgabe hier und ein Moin aus Hamburg nach Hamburg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Danke für Deinen Einsatz.

2 Likes

Moin Moin,
:+1:aus HH.

1 Like

@Patrick is no longer a moderator in our forum.

We thank him for his work so far.

As a reminder:

Trusted members already monitor the forum and can moderate topics and discussions.