Feature request: Be able to use any bluetooth button / keyboard

@devemux86 Thanks! But for me it’s not necessary anymore - i can just assign another keystroke to a button :slight_smile:

What would be nice is if I could change between navigation view and map view by sending a keystroke. The use case is that when you’re driving and want to look ahead you’d like to have the map view. So maybe the M key could be used for this?

You can scroll / zoom the map (with keys) to look ahead in navigation.
The map will auto center again after the delay been defined in settings.

Or do you mean something else?

I know, but the issue i have is that the center for zoom in/out is at the bottom so it’s hard to look back. I would think something like hits:

=> If the current state is ‘navigating’ and I press ‘M’

• View of the application changes as if i press the back button
  • the map is centered on my current location (and in the middle of the screen)

=> If the current state is ‘map view’ and i press ‘M’

• View of the application changes as if press the ‘continue navigation’ button
  • The map is centered around current location and ‘my position’ is changed to the bottom of the screen.
1 Like

In navigation, user location is at bottom when option “Movement direction” is selected.
There are other options, like “No rotation” (user location at center) or “Route overview”.

https://docs.kurviger.de/app/manual/pro#switch_onoff_map_rotation_in_navi_mode_show_route_from_current_location_to_destination

What you describe is more like pause / resume navigation (like tap its button).

I could think of extra key mappings, but the functions should already exist in the app.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: App: Key mapping

If anyone from germany is interested, feel free to PM me. I do have a 3D printer and would see if I can print the parts for you.

3 Likes