Here’s another tour recommendation. With it’s length very suitable for a shorter day trip (or good to be combined with some other destination around it’s lovely areas).
Kurviger link: https://kurv.gr/EKWf2
Distance to ride: approx. 270km
Time in the saddle: approx. 4-5 hours
Starting point is a restaurant with a wonderful view from it’s terrace: Bayerischer Rigi on the Hoher Peißenberg (quite popular at motorbike and oldtimer fans).
During this tour you’ll visit the following lakes:
- Blindsee and Fernsteinsee (some of the smaller ones)
Along this route I can recommend some nice restaurants and possible stopovers:
- Start: Rigi Hoher Peißenberg (already mentioned)
- WP Nr. 4/5: Ettaler Mühle, or as an alternative: Kloster Ettal
- WP Nr. 6: Kiosk at the Plansee (a very common meeting point fpr bikers)
- WP Nr. 20: Rasthaus Zugspitzblick, at the Blindsee (nearby the Fernpass)
- WP Nr. 28: Seerestaurant Alpenblick, at the Staffelsee
And you’ll drive along some very attractive roads and areas:
- along the Plansee
- through the Namlos Tal
- Hahntennjochstraße (over the Hahntennjoch at 1894m)
- Fernpasstraße (over the Fernpass at 1216m)
If you have the time and maybe don’t want be on the road all the time: Kloster Ettal and Schloß Linderhof is definitely worth a visit!
Have fun and ride safe!