[App] Roadmap for the New Kurviger App | Fahrplan für die neue Kurviger App

Sometimes a look on the website gives nice information:

1 Like

Frage zum bestehenden Abo der kurviger 2 App von Emux: beendet sich das Abo von alleine oder muss ich das kündigen im Playstore ?

Ich lass es auf mich zukommen :cowboy_hat_face:
Sollte sich das Abo verlängern, dann könnte ich die App noch ein weiteres Jahr nutzen.

I will let it come to me :cowboy_hat_face:
If the subscription renews, I could use the app for another year.

Yes, we will be definitely providing you with a preview before Christmas.

Meines Wissens nach wird das Abo zum Jahresende gekündigt und läuft dann zum regulären Ende des Abo Zeitraums aus.

1 Like

Ich denke nutzen kannst du sie trotzdem weiterhin auch ohne das Abo.

@devemux86 wie verhält sich das mit dem Abo? Du bist doch der Programmierer und Besitzer der App. Läuft das Abo einfach aus oder verlängert es sich wenn man es nicht kündigt?

So, laut Emux sollen sich die Abos von alleine beenden und nicht mehr verlängern. Naja, warten wir mal ab.

Und dieses reguläre Ende lässt sich mit einem “Trick” auf Dezember 2023 verlängern:

Für uns alle läuft das Kurviger 2 Abo im nächsten Jahr aus - meines war am 16.04.2023 fällig. Nun habe ich darüber nachgedacht, ob nicht ein im Dezember noch abzuschließendes Abo sinnvoll ist - es liefe dann ja für ganz 2023 (fast). Es scheint zu funktionieren!

Der “Trick” besteht darin, das Kurviger 2 Abo zu kündigen - und zwar mit der Option “Sofort kündigen und eine Erstattung beantragen”. Nur dann kann ein neu datiertes Abo abgeschlossen werden.

Bei mir betrug die Erstattung 3,42 € und ich habe erneut 9,99 € spendiert, um auch in der gesamten nächsten Saison noch mit der Kurviger 2 App navigieren zu können.

Kurviger 2 subscription “renew”.

For all of us, the Kurviger 2 subscription expires during next year - mine was due on 04/16/2023. Now I thought about renewing the subscription in December - it would then run for all of 2023 (almost). It seems to work!

The “trick” is to cancel the Kurviger 2 subscription - and to do so with the option “Cancel immediately and request a refund”. Only then can a re-dated subscription be made.

In my case, the refund was €3.42 and I spent €9.99 again to be able to navigate with the Kurviger 2 app throughout the next season.

4 Likes

I really wish I had that choice!

Unfortunately, I only have the option of canceling the subscription from April next year - i.e. not renewing the subscription.

I wonder where the differences come from. Maybe it is due to the legal regulations in individual countries?

(please forgive me for writing in English)

It would be great if Kurbiger 2 could be used until the New Kurviger is available as needed.

In any case and if this doesn’t work at the moment I will look at the Cruiser app that continues to develop Emux as a continuation of Kurviger 2.

Cancel immediately and request a partial refund.

Screenshot_20221213_093057a

Is this a screenshot from the Google Play app? For me it looks different, no option to terminate immediately:

Screen translated by Google Lens for your convenience

ggf. kann man ja auch noch die kurviger1 App nutzen wenn man die vorher schon hatte. Ich denke aber, dass das alles gar nicht erforderlich sein wird bei dem was in der neuen App jetzt schon zu sehen ist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My screenshot is from one of the subsequent screens!
Read them carefully.
I think it was one of the last ones.

1 Like

Especially in navigation mode Kurviger 2 has so many features that Kurviger 3 is still missing.
Some might even never come.

• autozoom, adjustable in many ways e.g. speed vs. distance.
  • transparent navigation panel
  • fullscreen mode
  • screen saver mode for OLED displays
  • rain protection mode
  • 2D or 3D view
  • configurable navigation panel (choose what information to be displayed: e.g speed, distance, etc.)
  • configurable width of route-line and (recorded) gps track
  • follow mode
  • bee line type indicator when off route.

And many more!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m 100% sure I don’t have that option. I can only cancel at the scheduled end of subscription (29 April 2023), then I can resubscribe from that date, which of course won’t happen for a known reason…

Most likely, different consumer laws against Google apply in different countries.

1 Like

Give Robin a bit more time, he is willing to optimize the new app as good as he can, and he already stated that there will be many updated coming until spring next year.

So why not also your missing features?

2 Likes

To avoid unnecessary expectations or annoyance, it would be nice if Robin could show a bit more detail what is planned for navigation in the near future.

Sieht noch nach vieel Arbeit aus…hoffentlich passiert mit der Cruiser App nicht das Gleiche wie mit der alten Kurviger App…bis das alles läuft einigermassen läuft…

For test, I just cancelled my Tapatalk subscription.There I can request refunding on the final page. But with kurviger 2 I don’t get this option.
Maybe this option is set by the developer?
German Google account