Please help a returning user

Lolol. Are you the forum Tone Policeman? Who appointed you? :-)))

Dennis, go back and read my posts again. There are no insults. Instead there is in-depth detailed feedback to a software development team who have been landed with a tough situation. Software development while maintaining customer service is difficult and being told everything is great all the time isn’t actually helpful. I’m just a single user so my feedback may or may not be useful to them, but it certainly wasn’t insulting.

I’m sorry you don’t understand that being straightforward isn’t the same as being insulting. I can’t help you with that. Good luck to you!

1 Like

I believe it is possible to be direct without being a jerk, and possibly even being polite with some understanding.
“That seems insane.”
“what the heck happened to this app?”
“does BRrouter no longer work offline too???”
“They got my $30 via the bull crap”

I think you had some relevant points, but your demeanor sucked. And for someone who thinks they are “tech-friendly”, you really struggled in ways that few others did.

Good luck to you as well. Apparently your communication style is working for you. I know it turned me off, and I’m pretty confident it turned a few others off as well.

Just trying to be constructive. :wink:

But the combination of Kurviger website and Cruiser app comes pretty close. :wink:

3 Likes

You literally revived this thread simply to throw insults: Condescending, jerk, etc. And the quotes of mine that you extracted: not an insult among them.

Honestly, what are you doing here on this thread? You have this fake “reasonable man” pose but you have added zero actual value, which says everything about your motives. Take your “forum cop” act somewhere else. it doesn’t fly when you’re got nothing else to say.

The combination of the Kurviger website and Cruiser app would also be my recommendation with BRouter.

I’ve used the Kurviger site to plan rides for years - SO much easier than Basecamp, or even Furkot. And I have to say, I’ve done two rides with Cruiser in this last week and it’s pretty darn good and handles offline operation well. I think the combination you suggest is exactly what I will be using for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for all the input, guys.

1 Like

There ya go! I have a few combinations I prefer, depending on the type of trip. But Kurviger is always in the mix.