I was not satisfied with the hints given at the site kurviger.de for exporting tracks to a Garmin zumo.
I tried another way and it works!!
Here it is:
- a Android phone (Xiaomi Mi2 lite)
- a micro USB-Adapter for exporting to a micro SD that you may use inside your Garmin zumo
All you have to do is:
- make a Kurviger route
- go to export
- export route in gpx-format to the Micro SD of your Garmin
- on your zumo go to tracks; import the file you saved to your micro SD
- open the track
- on the left upper side use the convert to route option
- from start to end
- give it a name
- the zumo will produce a route
It is exactly the one you have made with kurviger.de
Go to Routenplanung
open the new route
Check it on the map
And begin with Start
That’s it. It works!!