Weitere Routingoptionen

Ich grätsche mich als Neuling mal kurz ein.
„Zur Zeit kann man unter >Routing >Optionen 7 verschiedene Optionen wählen. Diese Auswahl gilt dann aber leider für alle Routenarten.“
In der Kurviger Pro kann man unter Routing - Optionen mehrere Routenarten auswählen (Schnellste, schnelle und kurvige, kurvige, extra kurvige, alle kurvigen). Darunter sind Punkte, die man auswählt (Vermeidungen). Aber wenn man die Wahl der Routenart ändert, bleiben die darunter stehenden Punkte ausgewählt, gelten also für jede Routenart. Das macht keinen Sinn. Besser wäre doch, wenn die Vermeidungen explizit zu jeder Routenart gespeichert würden.

DLzG Ede

The route type and the avoid options work independently (both in app and website) and can be mixed in any combination. It’s the most flexible implementation to satisfy all user workflows.

What probably mean is that each route type has its own profile of options (avoid or others) and save / restore them?

That would be difficult to maintain and would discomfort users who prefer testing routes quickly with same options.
Or else if want to try the routes with same avoid options, would need to select them again and again with each change.

1 Like

I understand that correctly: The route is different, but the avoidance of each route I determine myself?
That’s not the case on the website anyway. The route does not change for other route types.
I tried it with a 100km round trip. There is a difference in a 300km tour. So there is a difference :thinking:

Yes, the avoidances can be used to fine tune the results and are valid for every offered routing profile (e.g., curvy or fastest). IMHO most users would like them to stay fixed, for example I might always want to avoid ferries, toll roads, and unpaved roads, independently of the used profile. This should be similar to the website as well.

1 Like

Ah okay. But you could save it anyway for each route individually. Then you do not always have to reset it.

@Ede, what you mean are user defined routing profiles.
Such a thing would be imaginable as a new feature.

But the curviness is not meant to be a routing profile. The curviness is simply another choice to influence the route - similar as the different avoidances are.
You can imagine e.g. “extra curvy” as “avoid straight roads” ;-).

Manfred

1 Like