[Website] Login Feature - Save your routes in the cloud

Hallo @boldtrn,

ich wusste es doch, dass ihr großes vorhabt. Die erste App steht kurz vor dem Aus. Den mit Offline-Routing brauche ich diese nicht mehr. Das ist ein gewaltiger Schritt zur EierlegendeWollmilchsau der Navigation. Ich merke es immer wieder, hier lohnt es sich mitzumachen :joy: :wink: :joy:

Viele Grüße

Basti

2 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback. I just updated a couple of smaller parts of the login feature.

I added a checkbox in the route folder as well here is an example:

Screenshot from 2020-03-03 19-50-22

That’s only a first step towards proper filtering, but let me know how this works for you?

Thanks, that’s a great suggestion. I just added this.

I tried to make the whole name process a bit clearer.

So when you import a route or a plan a new route you will see a name shown in the info box:
Screenshot from 2020-03-03 19-52-28

You can use the “x” on the right to reset the name and go back to the default name. When you import a route file, the name will be shown there as well and used for newly saved routes as well.

2 Likes

Den Unterschied zwischen Gefahren und nicht Gefahren sieht man deutlich. :+1: Was mir “Sorgen” macht, das bei ca. 60 Strecken (Stand Heute) trotzdem die Übersicht verloren geht, wenn die Strecken alle in einem Ordner bzw. auf einer Ebene sind? :thinking:

The difference between dangers and not dangers is clearly visible. :+1: What worries me, that with about 60 tracks (as of today) the overview gets lost, if the tracks are all in one folder or on one level? :thinking:

Very useful! :+1:t4:

But this only seems to work if I use the lower “save as new route” button.

If I use the upper “save as new route” button in a collection’s box, the name field stays empty:

Speichern3

I think having functions for sorting (alphabetical, save date, distance or estimated duration) and searching/filtering (by an entered substring) routes could improve the situation of larger collections.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Website: Keyboard Shortcuts

Thanks for reporting this, this should be fixed now.

Yes these things are planned in the near future :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Verschieben von Routen in andere Ordner ist ab sofort verfügbar. Bitte gebt Bescheid falls dabei Probleme auftreten.

Moving routes in different folders is available now. Please let us know if there any issues.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Kurviger Cloud: Issue with recovering the data on the next day

The Kurviger website will provide favorite folders soon. Maybe they could somehow be transferred / imported into Kurviger app. Then you’d be able to build up and manage your custom POI collections.

Login / cloud feature in the application could be implemented in the future as in-app subscription.

There are already kurviger and bookmark file formats to transfer routes / favorites between them.

2 Likes

Maybe the elements of a website’s favorite folder could be transferred into a corresponding bookmark list in the app by using the same elegant precedure like using the QR code to transfer a route from website to app.

QR codes have certain capacity. So routes are transferred as links, processed online by app.

Bookmarks can contain much content like databases. Better use storage formats, e.g. gpx files.

Well yes - sounds reasonable :smile:.

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with Save Route in Combination with Route Split

@boldtrn would it be possible to save the “page settings” as part of the login (whether or not meetings points, hotels… are activated)?
I know it’s saved in the browser as a cookie already so it persists across sessions. But it’s not transferred to new browsers/computers, even after login

Yes, these things are planned to be added to the profile as well :slight_smile:. But these things take time, and time is always limited unfortunately :smiley:

BTW: please feel free to create a new feature topic for these things, so that we don’t fill up this topic with too many things :slight_smile:

Hallo,

ich habe mir in ‘Deine Routen’ mehrere Ordner angelegt für meine schönen Touren. Ich würde es ganz toll finden, wenn ich innerhalb der Ordner die einzelnen Touren sortieren könnte. Ist so etwas geplant?

Lorenz

Ja :slight_smile:. Die Suchfunktion für die Ordner ist jetzt fast fertig und sollte die nächsten Tage kommen, danach kommen dann auch noch Sortierungen.

1 Like

Also die Suchfunktion nach Namen und Beschreibung für Routen und Favoriten ist jetzt fertig. Würde mich über Feedback dazu freuen. Viel Spaß beim Planen und Fahren.