Ich vermisse eine Auflistung meiner letzten ziele.
Man fängt jedes Mal bei Adam udn Eva an

1 Like

Hey Goran, you could make a folder for favorite waypoints, that you need more often maybe?
Right-click on the map -> new favorite

Does that help you?

Btw. this only works when you’re logged in and have already made a folder for favorites :slight_smile:

Having more options like last used searches etc. is something that would be nice in the future as well :slight_smile:

Goran, was meinst du denn mit Auflistung der letzten Ziele?

schau einfach bei Google Maps nach. Wenn du dort etwas suchts, dann öffnen sich darunter das Fenster mit den letzten Suchen. Wenn du z. B. irgendwo warst und wieder nach z.B. nach Hause , dann erscheint es dort bei den letzten Suchen und Diu kannst es auswählen und musst e es nicht neu eintippen.
Ein Home Funktion wäre darüber hinaus auch wertvoll.

geht auf google maps automatisch und damit einfacher. nur als Anregung

Sorry, I forgot to update this topic, this has been implemented in the meanwhile.

1 Like

Hi,

I switched from Calimoto, the Android app runs well but is missing a few important things.
It would be nice if I could also save my routes in the app, as a favorite or there should be an extra item “saved routes”.
you always have to search and import gpx files from scratch, a bit cumbersome.
And the function to create multiple favorite folders is missing in the app completely, that would be very helpful.
Otherwise I like Kurviger Pro quite well, you do a good job.