Hi There, I have several 100 .gpx files within the same country, which I would like to use as overlay and thereafter plan the route via Kurviger.
The issue arises that each time I have to manually load each and every gpx file.

Is there a better way to do this or do I have to find an app to combine all gpx file to a single file?
Thanks,

Yes, currently the import feature is limited to only one file at once. In the future we might be able to provide a feature to import multiple files at once.

Please node, I would highly discourage you from importing hundreds of gpx files. At some point you will see performance issues when importing too much data and the application will start to feel sluggish. The same applies when importing huge gpx files, that contain several thousand of waypoints.

I am happy to let you know that the import of multiple GPX files as overlay was just added to the website. Please let us know how this works out for you.

When importing multiple files, they can only be used as overlay, not for routing. For routing the order of the files is essential, so they have to be added one after the other.

2 Likes

Es gibt die Möglichkeit GPX-Dateien als Overlays zu importieren,
finde aber keine Möglichkeit das Overlay zu speichern, (bzw. wieder zu importieren)

Overlays können nicht gespeichert werden - siehe Dokumentation:

1 Like

Danke fĂĽr Info - Dokumentation: wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil :slightly_smiling_face:

Great update. this helps a lot if you try to build new routes in the Hometown area.

grafik