[DE] Auf der Website werden die Favoriten, POIs und ähnliche Elemente ab einer bestimmten Zoomstufe zusammengefasst und durch 3 Linien gekennzeichnet. Welche Elemente zusammengefasst wurden, sieht man nach einem Klick darauf.
[EN] On the website, the Favourites, POIs and similar elements are grouped together from a certain zoom level and marked by 3 lines. You can see which elements have been combined by clicking on them.

2020-04-12_085541
[DE] Wenn man näher heranzoomt, löst sich das 3-Linien-Symbol auf und zeigt die einzelnen Elemente.
[EN] If you zoom in closer, the 3-line symbol dissolves and shows the individual elements.
2020-04-12_085514
[DE] Wenn man noch weiter rauszoomt, wird’s schon fast künstlerisch:
[EN] If you zoom out any further, it becomes almost artistic:
2020-04-12_091214
[DE] Meinem Empfinden nach werden sie zu früh zusammengefasst. Man könnte die einzelnen Elemente auch noch in kleineren Zoomstufen unterscheiden.

Mein Vorschlag wäre, entweder einen Schalter einzubauen, der das Zusammenfassen der POIs erlaubt oder nicht. Oder die Zoomstufe, bei der die POIs zum 3-Linien-Symbol zusammengefasst werden, zu erhöhen.
[EN] In my opinion, they are summarized too early. One could also distinguish the individual elements in smaller zoom levels.
My suggestion would be to either install a switch that allows the POIs to be combined or not. Or to increase the zoom level, where the POIs are combined to a 3-line symbol.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the proposal, that could be done. I actually already thought about something like this before releasing the favorites feature, but figured to better release it first and see how we go :slight_smile:.

How do others feel about this? Is this something you would need?

I have the same problem. The points are summarised far too early.
Options: a switch, or better, no summary.
Mostly the POIs are not so close together that the overview suffers.

Thanks for the feedback. I moved this to the new features category so users can vote and discuss this feature.

This is now available in the new version of the Kurviger website.