Waypoints within route when adapting a route

Liebes Forum,
Als Newbie mit Kurviger habe ich ein kleines Problem bzw. eine Frage:
Da ich bereits vor der Verwendung von kurviger eine Route durch Schottland geplant habe und diese zusätzlich zur APP auch auf meinem Navi nutzen möchte, ergeben sich durch die Anpassung der Route (nach import von MyMaps in kurviger) zahlreiche “Zwischenziele”, die mir nach Export aufs Navi auch als Ziele angezeigt werden. Ich benötige diese aber nicht, sondern hätte gerne nur die tatsächlichen Zwischenziele (wegen Dauer, Streckenlänge usw.) Kann man diese eigentlich ungewollten Zwischenziele irgendwie vor dem Export als GPX ausblenden? Das wäre sehr hilfreich,
Vielen Dank im Voraus! Liebe Grüße aus dem Süden Österreichs.

Dear members,

Being a newbie using kurviger I have a little problem/question:
I created a tour for a 7 day trip to Scotland within Mymaps before using kurviger. After importing the converted gpx I had to inserted points to adapt the route created by kurviger to the originally wanted (not so many, cause I read the instructions carefully :wink:) but when exporting to my NAVI these points are shown as next target, which I don´t really need. I would prefer to know the distances and time to my really planned next stop. Is there a possibility to avoid this, have I overseen something in documentation? Would be very helpful, many thanks in advance and Best regards from the South of Austria.
Alex

Hi Alex,
welcome to the forum.

You may try to export as Garmin ShapingPoint.gpx in the export dialog of Kurviger, or have a look here.

DLzG
Manfred

2 Likes

Many thanks Manfred,

Since I´m testing my workflow really hard to optimize the effort, I´ll try this suggestion!
Btw. what I´v decided yesterday after a live test of kurviger is definitely to buy a Smartphone case for my bike and use kurviger App instead of the old NavGear. Everything worked so great, and easy… If I would have found kurviger earlier, I would have saved money buying new maps for my Navi
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like