Unable to do a long route calculation?

i understand that the average user may want to avoid long calculation times, but can i do anything if i dont mind the calculation time and just want the route to calculate despite the time it will take?

the message i get is below, it is a no highway route from southern New Hampshire to northern Virginia. trying to calculate on the “fastest” option

The route calculation seems to take very long. You can try resolving this by shortening your route, adding a waypoint between your current waypoints or using a different route profile.

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:126.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/126.0
Cookies Enabled: true
Screen: 1920 x 1080 px - 1dppx

Just to clarify, this is not just about waiting. There are technical reasons that we stop the route calculation at a certain point. Sorry but in this case you might have to add a shaping point to help the route calculation.