Südharzer an Bord

Hi, man nennt mich Ede und ich bin in Mitteldeutschland zu Hause. Da ich auch Roadcaptain eines kleinen Stammtischs bin, plane ich natürlich öfter Ausfahrten. Meine bisher favorisierten App wurden ja nun leider eingestellt, also brauche ich was anderes. „Richtige“ Motorradnavis sind mir zu teuer und zu umständlich und das Telefon ist ja sowieso immer dabei. Also bin ich zu Kurviger gekommen. Sehr gute Ansätze, aber auch noch Verbesserungspotential.
Mich stört eigentlich am Meisten diese Mischung aus Englisch und Deutsch. Besonders, wenn man im Forum etwas sucht. Aber das kriege ich schon irgendwie hin.
Allen eine gute Saison!

DLzG Ede

Hi, they call me Ede and I live in central Germany. Since I’m also the road captain of a small regulars’ table, I often plan exits more often. Unfortunately, my favorite app has been discontinued, so I need something else. “Right” Motorradnavis are too expensive and too complicated and the phone is anyway always there. So I came to Kurviger. Very good approaches, but also room for improvement. What bothers me most of all is this mixture of English and German. Especially if you are looking for something in the forum. But I can manage that somehow. All a good season! DLzG Ede

1 Like

Hi Ede,
welcome to the forum.

This has been discussed here:

DLzG
Manfred

Hi Ede,

thanks for introducing yourself. Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:.

I hope you will plan many great rides with Kurviger.

Cheers,
Robin

I hope so :blush: