Subscription Kurviger Tourer not recognised on the website

There is not a problem of an other account. I’ve bought the android app and the subscription is active in the app. On the website, I’m not recognized and I got that message for example :
““All curvy route modes” is a feature of Kurviger Tourer” and the subscription is not active.
I am logged in on the website with the same account as on the app.

Regards

1 Like

Website’s Tourer subscription mentions:

“The listed features are only valid for the website. We offer a separate subscription for the Android app.”

Please see also the FAQ:
https://docs.kurviger.de/web/faq/tourer/combination_with_app

OK. So I paid for the app and will pay €9.99 per year to use it, but where and how much do I have to pay to be a “Kurviger tourer” and enjoy the extra features of the website ?

Regards

You can click on “Kurviger Tourer” at the top of website,
which opens the subscription screen with all the details.

Sorry but I have already paid on 17/07/2021, see attached image.

I’ve paid that by clicking “Kurviger Tourer”

• Android has the Pro subscription
  • Website has the Tourer subscription

Android and website subscriptions / payments are not connected or related:

Sorry, but I don’t understand. I have to pay €9.99 per year to use the Kurviger pro Android app and also €9.99 per year for the “Kurviger Tourer” features of the website, right?

ok i understand :
You as a user decide whether you want to use only free features or additionally features of the version with fees of the respective platform (website, app).
With Kuviger Tourer and / or app Kurviger (version 2.x) with subscription you also can support the development and ongoing operation of Kurviger website and / or app.
@boldtrn as the developer of the website and @devemux86 as the developer of the app would be happy if you would participate in rewarding their respective efforts by choosing a paid version.

i’ll pay €9,99 twice for both the app and the website. And devemux86 AND boldtrn will be my friends :'D

5 Likes

Thats it! And - as already written before anywhere here in the forum by someone else, this is a really fair offer: Instead of being forced to pay 20€ (ok - 19.98€) for both together, you are free to pay only 9.99€ per year if you want to use only the website or only the app :+1:

4 Likes

Hello,
my english is too bad to understand quickly, I need DeepL ! It is easier and more comfortable to create routes on the website and on the other hand, it is necessary to have voice guidance on the phone. To really use Kurviger fully, you need both subscriptions I think, don’t you ?
Baltha

1 Like

But 20 € per year for the service is not expensive, it’s ok the work done is impressive :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin Pro Abo besitzer und sehe das ich auf der website das kurviger tourer verwenden kann.
das Kurviger Tourer Abo verwalten, ist ebenso ausgegraut. Bin aber mit meinem Namen eingeloggt.

bitte um hilfe. LG

“Kurviger offers different premium subscriptions. For the Kurviger website there is Kurviger Tourer and for the Android app Kurviger Pro.”

dort ist aber nichts hilfreiches zu finden!

Kurviger bietet verschiedene Premium-Abonnements an. Für die Kurviger Website gibt es Kurviger Tourer und für die Android App Kurviger Pro . Mit einem Premium-Abo können Sie alle Funktionen von Kurviger nutzen und unterstützen die Entwicklung neuer Funktionen.

ICH BESITZE bereits DAS PREMIUM ABO (9,99 euro)

Dein Upload hat nicht funtioniert. Bitte wiederhole das Hochladen des Bildes nochmal…

danke dir, der upload funktioniert nicht, aber habe den fehler gefunden.

es war mir nicht klar, und irgendwie ists auch nicht ersichtlich genau, das man eigentlich 2 abos brauch.
einmal android und einmal website wenn man alle funktionen nutzen möchte.

dachte das das web inkl. in meinem abo wäre.

lg danke