Strassenansicht verändern /change street view

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Eigenschaften der Strassendarstellung zu ändern? Zum Beispiel deren Farbe oder deren Strichdicke. So würde ich z.B. gerne die gepunkteten Linien (siehe Pfeile) etwas deutlicher machen.
2020-10-01_235148

Für Garmin-maps gibt es z. B. ein Programm zum Patchen der installieren Karten mit einem eigenen style-sheet. Nach einem Update der heruntergeladenen Karten muss ich die Änderungen allerdings erneut durchführen. Damit mache ich z.B. die Autobahnen blau, etc.
Bei Kurviger würde das natürlich nur mit gespeicherten Karten Sinn machen.

Is there a way to change properties of the street display? For example their color or their line thickness. For example, I would like to make the dotted lines (see arrows) a bit clearer.
2020-10-01_235148

For Garmin-maps there is e.g. a program to patch the installed maps with an own style-sheet. But after updating the downloaded maps I have to make the changes again. With that I make e.g. the highways blue, etc.
With Kurviger this would of course only make sense with saved maps.

Do you mean the offline maps?

They are rendered via an integrated map style (similar to this).

Any change affects all users, we need to discuss it first and then see if can apply it.

Ja, ich meine die offline-Karten, da diese ja lokal auf meinem smartphone gespeichert werden und deshalb die Änderungen nur für mich gelten.

Für Garmin zumo gibt es z.B. den Theme-Editor, mit dem die kmft-Dateien modifiziert werden können.
http://www.pinns.co.uk/osm/theme_maker.html

Ich habe die Themes vor allem deshalb geändert, weil ich eine Rot-Grün-Schwäche habe und ich andere Farben bevorzuge.

Yes, I mean the offline maps, because they are stored locally on my smartphone and therefore the changes only apply to me.

For Garmin zumo there is e.g. the theme editor, which can be used to modify the kmft files.
http://www.pinns.co.uk/osm/theme_maker.html

I changed the themes mainly because I have a red-green weakness and I prefer other colors.

The offline map files contain only the map data.

The map styles are xml files that define how these map data will be rendered on screen.

I have thought to provide support for external map styles,
but Android’s continuous file system limitations makes our lives difficult,
so for now only changes to the integrated map style can be discussed.