Sprachausgabe nur Englisch / Voice output only English

Hallo,
ich habe Kurviger auf meinem 2. Handy installiert. Es handelt sich um ein Samsung Galaxy S7 active, Android-Version 8.0
Die Sprachausgabe ist Englisch, ich verstehe nicht einmal, was sie sagt. Ich habe unter “Einstellungen”, "Sprachausgabe die “Sprechsprache” auf German (Deutsch) eingestellt. Außerdem unter “Applikation” die “Sprache” auf German (Deutsch). Trotz der Einstellungen und Neustart der app und sogar des Handys hat sich die Ausgabe beim Navigieren nicht auf die deutsche Sprache eingestellt.
Was kann ich noch tun?

Hello,
I have installed Kurviger on my 2nd cell phone. It is a Samsung Galaxy S7 active, Android version 8.0
The voice output is English, I don’t even understand what it says. I have set the “Speech language” under “Settings”, “Speech output” to German (Deutsch). Also under “Application”, “Language” is set to German (Deutsch). Despite the settings and restarting the app and even the phone, the output didn’t change to German when navigating.
What else can I do?

Suche mal in den Android-Einstellungen nach Sprachausgabe-Ausgabe. Dort kann man auch noch die Sprache einstellen.

Search for voice output in the Android settings. There you can also set the language.

Is Google Text-to-Speech app installed with its language packs?

Have you selected it as active voice engine in Android settings?
(instead of other speech engines)

Danke für eure Tipps! Der Tipp mit Google TtS hats nach einigem Probieren gebracht. Vielen Dank!

Thanks for your tips! The tip with Google TtS did the trick after some trial and error. Thanks a lot!