Sprachausgabe auswählbar/deaktivierbar - Voice output selectable/deactivatable

Ist es möglich die Ansagen der Sprachausgabe auswählbar bzw. deaktivierbar zumachen? Ich habe mir vorm Start eine Route berechnen lassen, bin aber von dieser bewusst abgewichen. Kurviger hat sehr oft neu berechnet, bis es auf meine Route umgeschwenkt ist. Entsprechend oft kam aber auch die Ansage “Route berechnen”, mir persönlich reicht die kurze Textmeldung.

Is it possible to make the announcements of the voice output selectable or deactivatable? I had a route calculated before the start, but I deliberately deviated from it. Kurviger recalculated very often until it switched to my route. Accordingly often the announcement “Calculate route” came, I personally was satisfied with the short text message.

If you mean the off route announcements, they can be disabled in “Settings | Voice guidance | Off route warning”.

Ich werde zum Test "Route verlassen deaktivieren, bin mir aber sicher das die Meldung “Route berechnen” hieß, dazu kam Sie mehrfach.“Route verlassen” warnt einmalig. Ich versuche es kurz anhand der Bilder zu erklären, Bild 1 ist die geplante Route, Bild 2 ist die Gefahrene.

I will deactivate “Exit route” for the test, but I am sure that the message was “Calculate route”, it came up several times, “Exit route” warns once. I will try to explain it briefly with the help of the pictures, picture 1 is the planned route, picture 2 is the dangerous one.

In German the off route messages are “Route berechnen” and “Route verpasst” depending if rerouting is enabled or not. And they can be both disabled via the above mentioned setting.

1 Like

While on the road you also can tap on the instruction panel in the upper left corner and then activate/deactivate voice guidance:

2 Likes

@devemux86 ich teste und berichte. I test and report.

@SchlesiM damit wird die Sprachausgabe komplett deaktiviert, richtig? Das wäre nicht mein Ziel. that completely disables the speech, right? That wouldn’t be my goal.