Speed alert

Hi,

On the old app the speed alert with configurable tolerance was one of the main reason why I chose Kurviger (mainly to reduce the risk to loose 2 points at once…).
Is it scheduled to add it on the new app ? It would be nice to get it also in free ride…

(App 3.0.7)

I use Tempo Master as an overlay app since more than 2 years. Mainly because it works in a free ride too. Here an old picture:

2 Likes

but

Android 13 :roll_eyes:, or I’m wrong?

Hi,
It looks nice, btw… I cant find it on the play store (on my phone or on web). A google search give me the page on the play store (!) for TempoMaster: GPS Speedometer, but then I can’t install it. :frowning:

Don’t know if it doesn’t work with A13 - I’m not an early adopter, still using A10.

Hier Auszüge aus einer Stellungnahme des TempoMaster-Entwicklers:

Leider kann kein Termin für A13 genannt werden. Fazit: Google macht es “kleinen Entwicklern” unnötig schwer, und verhindert die ein oder andere gute Lösung.

Here are excerpts from a statement by the TempoMaster developer:

Unfortunately, no date can be given for A13. Conclusion: Google makes it unnecessarily difficult for “small developers”, and prevents one or the other good solution.

4 Likes

With that said, showing the speed limit and having an alert is on our todo list and will be added to the Kurviger 3 app in the future.

It is sad that Google does require constant changes to app developers, some of these changes are quite dramatic. So a lot of time has to be spent on stuff that does not add actual functionality.

2 Likes

Today I got an update of TempoMaster for A13 - can’t test it, I’m still on A10.
To install it right now you have to be a beta user.