Special Marker

Mein “Hausrevier” sind die spanischen und franzoesischen Pyreneen. Ich erstelle die Routen am PC und spiele dann mit den Optionen ‘kurvig’, “extra kurvig” oder auch "gerade’.
Speziell in den beiden ersten Optionen fehlt mir ein Marker, oder auch ein andersfarbiger Wegpunktmarker, um mir entsprechende Tankstellen zu markieren. Ein Muss hier unten, da es ohne Weiteres passieren kann, dass man auf 50km keine Tankstelle hat!!
Gut, die Symbole erscheinen auf dem Display, aber ein fetter roter Marker z.B. ist viel besser zu erkennen, auch gerade dann, wenn man dieses Sammelsymbol der 3 uebereinanderliegenden Striche hat (zB 2Tanke und 2Aussichtpunkt an einer Stelle)!

My “home territory” are the Spanish and French Pyrenees. I create the routes on the PC and then play with the options ‘curvy’, ‘extra curvy’ or ‘straight’.
Especially in the first two options I am missing a marker, or a waypoint marker in a different color to mark my gas stations. A must down here, since it can happen without further ado that one has no gas station on 50km!
Well, the symbols appear on the display, but a bold red marker e.g. is much better to recognize, even if you have this collecting symbol of the 3 superimposed lines (e.g. 2tank and 2viewpoint in one place)!

xxx

Is it about website or application? Or could be relevant with:

Es sollte fuer Beides gelten, wenn ich am PC die Route erstelle, moechte ich spezielle Marker oder andersfarbige Wegpunkte setzen, die mir die Position von Tankstellen anzeigen. Damit kann ich ueber die “Abbiegehinweise” die gefahrene Strecke kalkulieren und mir dementsprechend einen Marker fuer die Tankstellen setzen! Diese sollten dann auf dem Handy erscheinen!

It should be valid for both, if I create the route on the PC, I would like to set special markers or other colored waypoints, which show me the position of gas stations. This way I can calculate the distance I’ve covered by using the “turn instructions” and set a marker for the gas stations accordingly! These should appear then on the mobile phone!

Ich habe hier als Beispiel eine Teilroute, mit Tankstellen (ROT) auf der Strecke und Tankstellen (GRUEN) abseits. Mit entsprechendem Marker kann ich mir einen Tankhinweis setzen und sehe am Tageskilometerzaehler ob es an der Zeit ist.

I have here as an example a partial route, with petrol stations (ROT) on the route and petrol stations (GRUEN) off the route. With an appropriate marker I can set myself a fuel indication and see at the daily mileage counter whether it is time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Just to clarify: is it about custom symbols for waypoints (points you actually want to visit a route along) or about a an overlay (for example showing all fuel stations around your tour)?

BTW: You can also click on the waypoints to see the km from the start up to that waypoint.

yes it is about custom symbols for waypoints along the route - for example in a different colour - to signalize an event. eg a stop for sightseeing or as a marker that I can turn left or right into the road to find a petrol station in some distance.

So essentially it’s about new feature discussed in existing topic for waypoints customization:

Yes and no, I’m thinking more of a colored marker with no special function.
You know for yourself, a tank filling is enough for 200km, then you have 30km left when you switch. Now there is no gas station on the displayed route, but if you turn and leave the route there is one in xxkm distance. I can see that now on the display, if I enlarge it!

Take the picture with the fictitious route:

I set 2 markers, no waypoints, no label.
For me RED would mean: turn here, there is a gas station nearby.
BLUE would tell me: stop here, a place for a photo, etc, etc, etc.

Hallo
Nutze Eure App schon seit 2Jahren und sie wird immer besser.
Zum Thema Tankstellen anzeigen
Mir sind die Symbole der Tankstellen zu klein das rot ist sehr blass so sind sie fast nicht zu sehen.
Ich fände es gut sie markieren zu können (im Planer) oder in der App die symbole kenntlicher zu machen.
MfG Rolf

1 Like