On rare occasions navigation stops working and no recalculation is triggered any more.
This week i had a similar issue as described here but with new phone
Kurviger had navigated me to munich, then throughout the day other apps had been used.
- The way back home:
routing | actions | turn route
- Start navigation (automatic recalculation on )
- I took another route as calculated by Kurviger.
So virtually on every intersection through munich, a recalculation was executed.
- Then after 10-20 recalculations no recalculation was triggered any more.
Watch the zoom level!
Stop navigation / start navigation (position same as above)
Speed indication is still working
- Android 8.0 Samsung Galaxy S7
- Kalman Filter on
- recalculate route on
- Auto-Zoom on
- min: 14
- max: 16
- off route: 15
- independent of Android version and device (Android 8 and Android 4.3)
- Many recalculations in a row seems to contribute.
- not reproducible so far.