Kurviger.de | Application | Blog | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy

Shaping points in the background and too small

If the route width is big and the turning point is active, the shaping points disappear behind the turning points

example: you don’t see the shaping point

only in maximum zoom you see it: but still very small

Could you please make the size of the shaping points and maybe the waypoints too (they are also too small when the symbols size is increased) make bigger, either depending on the route width or on the symbol width AND additionally bring them to the front. To my point of view the turning points should be in the background of the waypoints, not the other way round.

By the way: why then not also increase the buttons and the distance between them with a size slider? This then also solves the other issue with the smartphone holder.

Thanks in advance

The turn instructions and the snapped waypoints are exactly on the same coordinates.

You can hide the turn instruction nodes in routing settings.

Have not already created a topic for this idea?

Keep pushing requests on irrelevant topics really has the opposite effect of what one would expect.

I know, but turning instructions are generally a good feature for me. Does it mean that the question is rejected?

Yes, but there was no feedback from you yet to this point. Therefore this was only meant as a subliminal reminder :slight_smile:

Why is this an irrelevant topic? Does it mean you don’t think about it and the request is already denied anyway?

Because they are 2 separate topics discussing different things: app buttons and route appearance.

And the obvious solution is to keep pushing the request to other topics…

Please read the topics more carefully, I have already answered:

Do you really expect developers to respond immediately without investing time in carefully examining what is possible?

Other users have tried similar push methods and in addition were also disrespectful in their requests.
The result was that the community flagged their posts and the topics were moved from new features back to the general discussion for further evaluation.

Denny had explained the reasons of Motoplaner shutdown, unfortunately nothing has changed…

sorry, have really overlooked this.

Of course not, I have really missed that “I will think what could be done.” Sorry. I wonder anyway how you do it, quick responding to all sorts of topics and in parallel developing without any significant errors. :thinking:

There are several - outside and unfortunately inside Kurviger - who overlook the fact that the app…
…is the work of 1 person.

(compared to other known apps that have 10+ developers)

1 Like