Seltsame Stiländerung beim Navigation / Strange change of style in navigation

[DE] Ich habe ein bisher unbekanntes Phänomen bei der Routenanzeige. Ab dem folgenden shaping-point wird der Routenverlauf blässlich, dünn und unscheinbar, siehe Bild links von 12. Wenn ich in die Nähe des Punktes komme, wird sie wieder blau wie davor. Das finde ich sehr verwirrend.
Ich habe noch nicht herausgefunden, bei welcher Gelegenheit kurviger das macht, aber es ist mehrmals passiert.

[EN] I have a previously unknown phenomenon with the route display. From the following shaping point, the route becomes pale, thin and inconspicuous, see the picture on the left of 12. When I get close to the point, it turns blue again as before. I find this very confusing.
I haven’t yet found out on which occasion kurviger does this, but it has happened several times.

You probably enabled the new feature of advanced route appearance:

(available in “Settings | Navigation | Route appearance”)

[DE] Danke für den Hinweis. Ich habe leider nicht jede Änderung verfolgen können. Manchmal gibt es neue Funktionen in der app, und ich weiß nicht, was sie bewirken, so z.B. diese. Schön wäre es, wenn man zu jeder (neuen) Funktion ein Informationsfenster öffnen könnte, in dem die (neue) Funktion beschrieben wird.

[EN] Thank you for pointing this out. Unfortunately, I have not been able to follow every change. Sometimes there are new functions in the app and I don’t know what they do, such as this one. It would be nice to be able to open an information window for each (new) function, describing the (new) function.

1 Like

New features are discussed in the New features topics
and also in app announcements: Kurviger 2.2.18 (Beta).

They are usually optional, so you need to activate them.

Eventually everything will find its way in the manual:

2 Likes