Routingproblem bei Bad Aibling

[EN] I think I have found an issue with the route calculated by Kurviger
[DE] Ich glaube ich habe einen Fehler bei der Routenberechnung von Kurviger gefunden

[EN] Here is a url to a short example (<10km) that shows the issue:
[DE] Hier ist ein Link zu einer kurzen Route (<10km) die das Problem zeigt:

[EN] Description of the issue and how it should work instead:
The start-finish track (just 200 meters) is completely open and used daily by thousands of cars. I can not find any information in OSM that leads to a lock. But maybe an expert will check that. Thank you!

[DE] Beschreibung des Problems und wie es anstatt dessen funktionieren sollte:
Die Start-Ziel-Strecke (nur 200 m) ist komplett offen und wird täglich von Tausenden Kraftwagen genutzt. Ich kann in OSM keine Angaben finden, die zu einer Sperre führen. Aber vielleicht prüft das mal ein Experte. Danke!

Btw: In another case, I could see in the OSM statements that explain a lock in kurviger.de and cancel this by corrections.

Übrigens: In einem anderen Fall konnte ich im OSM Angaben erkennen, die eine Sperre in kurviger.de erklären und diese durch Korrekturen aufheben.

Ich bin zwar kein Experte aber da steht meiner Meinung nach motorcycle = no.
Wenn Du sagst das man da 100% lang fahren darf könnte man das ändern.

2 Likes

@luckytown
Nun sitze ich hier mit rotem Kopf - so rot wie die Tomaten, die ich wohl auf den Augen hatte. Ich habe “motorcycle = no” nicht gesehen … sorry for that!
Die Berichtigung habe ich nun selbst vorgenommen.
Danke!

@luckytown
Now I’m sitting here with a red head - as red as the tomatoes that I had on my eyes. I didn’t see “motorcycle = no” … sorry for that!
I have now made the correction myself.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks for improving the OSM data @zaphod_42.

Just a minor note, it’s not necessary to tag motorcycle=yes, if the road would be usually accessible by a motorcycle. It’s better to simply remove motorcycle=no :slight_smile:. This reduces possible future conflicts in OSM, for example if there would be a construction and someone adds access=no but misses motorcycle=yes. Now the road would be marked as accessible only by motorcycles.