Routing - Reichenau (CH) Street blocked, but according to G Maps street is open

[EN] I think I have found an issue with the route calculated by Kurviger
[DE] Ich glaube ich habe einen Fehler bei der Routenberechnung von Kurviger gefunden

When planning the route from Chur (CH) to Thusis (CH) Kurviger indicates a turn-around in Reichenau (CH) as the main road no.13 apparently seems to be blocked - see link below

But checking with Google Maps and local news there is no blocking.
Can you please check and verify what is correct there.
Thanks
Michael

Strangely enough, a section of the main connection road (13) is marked as “destination” - in my opinion, that can’t be right and should be corrected.

You can help yourself by placing a ShapingPoint directly on this section - see Kurviger

1 Like

Auf Mapillary - Street-level imagery, powered by collaboration and computer vision ist kein “Anlieger frei” zu sehen. Ich habe das entsprechend geändert. Mit Bitte um Überprüfung meiner Änderung.

There is no “residents only” sign on Mapillary - Street-level imagery, powered by collaboration and computer vision. I have changed this accordingly. Please check my change.

2 Likes

Hi zaphod_42, thanks for this tip - it works

@ luckytown, I checked but still the blockade is shown

Anyway, thanks to your support - I really appreciate

Bis die Änderung in kurviger übernommen werden, dauert es ein wenig… Die Menschen sind heutzutage immer so ungeduldig…

It takes a little time until the change in curvy is adopted… People are always so impatient these days…